[Shift2] The team so far..

Right, in one of the other threads it was noted that I had no clear list of the team.

So here it is, the list so far. If I have missed someone out then let me know/post on there and I'll try and sort it.

Just remember this is a learning project, after all the trolling in the other threads, I want to make it clear that we are doing this to learn, not to set the world alight (thats for later :p). I respect that everyone has their own opinions, but there is no need to troll.

Also remember this isn't a commitment, Im just getting these names by scouring the who's in page. Again theres something you don't like, let me know :)

Project Manager:

stocker360

Lead Developer:

Graphics/Theming:

sanctified

Glassed Silver

simrat

Hosting/Seeding:

paul0544

lukeslife

what

Fus10n

Tidosho

Web:

lukeslife

stocker360

Haggis

Jamesyfx

Majesticmerc

General Programming:

Freelancer1111

Matthew_Thepc

pers3us

inform.eu

Majesticmerc

firey

Writers:

James7

General:

Brando212

alwaysonacoffeebreak

n_K

SinghKing

Haggis

MidnightDevil

a.mcdear

Again, if I'm missing anyone, sorry and let me know! :)

Also, if anyones online, get on #shift!

• Like 2

Wow, this is a big team. :D

I know, as I was writing it I was like ..... Wow!

If this is Ubuntu-based, I want nothing to do with it (We have 748374383 Ubuntu rip-offs already.). Regardless, I wish the team luck and I hope you fellas enjoy working on it. It's always nice to see a community coming together to do something constructive! GL guys!

If this is Ubuntu-based, I want nothing to do with it (We have 748374383 Ubuntu rip-offs already.). Regardless, I wish the team luck and I hope you fellas enjoy working on it. It's always nice to see a community coming together to do something constructive! GL guys!

It's looking like it's going to be Arch based :)

So far the vote is swinging quite largely in favour of Arch.

Really nice to see this. Its brought the Linux section alive on Neowin.

Hopefully in a few months after finishing some other project, I can help (and learn) on the programming side.

Heres hoping this project gets off the ground and into the big wide world :pint:

• Like 1

Really nice to see this. Its brought the Linux section alive on Neowin.

Hopefully in a few months after finishing some other project, I can help (and learn) on the programming side.

Heres hoping this project gets off the ground and into the big wide world :pint:

Thanks and all the best with your existing project! Hope to see you on the dark side soon! :)

It's looking like it's going to be Arch based :)

Good to hear! Sorry if my previous post sounded prickish -- it wasn't intentional. I truly am excited for the project and I want it to succeed. Let Ubuntu be Ubuntu!

Good to hear! Sorry if my previous post sounded prickish -- it wasn't intentional. I truly am excited for the project and I want it to succeed. Let Ubuntu be Ubuntu!

Hehe no worries mate :)

I wish you all the best of luck with this.

Thanks! :)

I'm also here to help if needed (either design or development). Worked with the old shift and i've also submitted a fair bit to the ubiquity project :)

I'm also here to help if needed (either design or development). Worked with the old shift and i've also submitted a fair bit to the ubiquity project :)

Thanks Brian M, will add you to the list :)

as working on the previous edition of shift linux (and still using it's modern logo as avatar) & Fusion OS I will be glad to help you on Graphics/Theming for this try if needed.

Cosmin

You guys make me proud.

This is taking off so fast! :,)

Oh, if there ever is something that needs to be done with scripting, I'd gladly lend a hand.

(if the scripting language is something I can quickly hop into :p - course I don't think we'll be using AppleScript :laugh:)

Side question: if I happened to have something really cool outside of my department (graphics and photo), would that be welcome, too?

(like: send it to the specific department or something along those lines...)

Glassed Silver:mac

You guys make me proud.

This is taking off so fast! :,)

Oh, if there ever is something that needs to be done with scripting, I'd gladly lend a hand.

(if the scripting language is something I can quickly hop into :p - course I don't think we'll be using AppleScript :laugh:)

Side question: if I happened to have something really cool outside of my department (graphics and photo), would that be welcome, too?

(like: send it to the specific department or something along those lines...)

Glassed Silver:mac

Of course it would be welcome, just create a thread and let us know if you have anything you want to put in.

I can't offer any technical expertise to the fray but if a point comes that you need testers I'd be happy to oblige.