Brad Pitt

Sly Stallone

Steve-O

50 Cent

Eminem

Mike Tyson

Jaime Foxx

It saddens me that this is what our society calls 'important' people. :no:

I'll never really understand why people want to mutilate themselves this way. :/

Tattoos are just putting the awesomeness from your insides on your outsides :)

Tattoos are a big turn-off for me.

I'll never really understand why people want to mutilate themselves this way. :/

Good for you, if you were turned on by me I'd be extremely worried :p

13. Geraldo Rivera

This news reporter has two tattoos: a Star of David between his left thumb and forefinger, and an unidentified design on his right bicep. Geraldo sure does a good job keeping this art hidden.

20. George Orwell

Famous author, George Orwell, was known by family and friends as a paranoid rebel. Although he was incorrect about Catholics and Communists spying on him, his fear was somewhat founded, since at points in his life he had the Soviet secret police watching him. Maybe it was all the stress and paranoia that caused him to get a strange tattoo while in Burma. He had all of the knuckles on one had tattooed with blue spots.

21. Thomas Edison

This prolific inventor had a mysterious arm tattoo on his left forearm. No one but maybe himself knew, or will ever know, the meaning of the five dots positioned as they would be on dice.

http://mag.rankmytattoos.com/21-most-surprising-celebrity-tattoos.html

Tattoos are a big turn-off for me.

Mutilation is to sever a part of your body. Nothing is severed in tattoos.

Consider tattoos as discourses, written statements of identity. The modification of the body to achieve a more accurate approach to Freud's super-ego.

How is Kat in any way an "important person"?? :|

She's important to someone. The post didn't clarify who the person needs to be important TO.

21. Thomas Edison

This prolific inventor had a mysterious arm tattoo on his left forearm. No one but maybe himself knew, or will ever know, the meaning of the five dots positioned as they would be on dice.

That was from his Alien abduction :alien:

Unfortunately I think so to. However evn's suggestion was marvelous, just what I need. Thanks a lot guys.

This topic seems to be lost because your title is bad. People don't read the post, they just type trash... Somehow important translates to famous which translates to celebs. Think about what people are reading next time not what you are trying to say.

How are you confirming anything you read here?

most of the people referenced in this thread are questionable on their importance..

i'd consider this thread to really only be relevant about CEOs, CIOs, COOs, Heads of State, Inventors, etc etc

Not, dime a dozen 'celebrities'