nonstep

Hey. I use your skin. It's perfect.

I just wonder, how do you change the font in winamp playlist? I looked around but couldn't find :no:

Thanks

For the winamp 2 skins, you just renamed the extension .wsz to .zip. Opened it up, open up pledit.txt & just change the font in that text file.

Well, I tried but couldn't get it working :cry: Can you upload your pledit.txt ? Thanks.

(It seems winamp doesn't accept font size 6)

[Text]

Normal=#000000

Current=#000000

NormalBG=#FFFFFF

SelectedBG=#A4A099

mbBG=#FFFFFF

mbFG=#000000

Font=Tahoma

I don't think you can change font size, if you want to make custom text *I think* you don't need pledit.txt instead make a text.bmp like one in attachment.

http://www.alpha-ii.com/Info/Template.html (text.bmp)

post-36-1067199415.gif

Hey just thought I would leave a message of how great this theme is. Thanks for the great work! And to let you guys know that it inspired me to do a wallpaper for it, as I had trouble finding anything I liked. Hope you guys think it suits.

Comments welcome

post-36-1067321460.jpg

that is a very nice wallpaper you have created there Cabby, i would like to welcome you to neowin and ask if there would be a possibilty of making a blue wall to match the blue colour scheme! :)

Womble

Edited by Womble

LOVIN? YA THEMES,

quick, smooth and ergonomical fantastical.

i?am jus walkin arround with your DIDO theme, like it more. there is a clearer focus on each action.

the small orange blocks show me the way,...... however.... .can?t await the next strike.

ICONs, pretty good to use to match NON | STEP :>

BeOS

Original set by Matthew McClintock

Converted by KoL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...i?ve found a winamp3 skin with lot of features [timer, autohide,...], you?ve to take a look at winAMP.com

...someone know where to dig this winAMP2 skin.

K33P FOCUS:OHAR1O

post-36-1067396118.png