X-Men: Days of Future Past

http://ign.com/articles/2013/02/22/x-men-days-of-future-past-director-bryan-singer-says-he-will-be-repairing-things-that-went-wrong-in-the-brett-ratner-directed-x-men-last-stand

IGN: One thing that?s interesting about the alternate universe/timeline in Days of Future Past is that it could potentially give you the opportunity to revisit things that happened in the third film in terms of characters and endings that you might like to see changed.

Bryan Singer: You mean, what you?re politely saying is, ?fix s**t.? Is that what you?re saying? That?s what I?m hearing. [Laughing]

IGN: [Laughing] Maybe?

Singer: There?s going to be a little of that, a few things I can repair.

IGN: Are fans going to be pleased with these things you will be repairing?

Singer: I think so, I think so, yes.

Nice! I enjoyed X-Men 3 but I felt they could have done things a little better, story-wise. I'm glad they can "fix ****". :D

pjfjttd4.jpg

"She did confirm to me that she would be returning in the role. Most likely. Practically 90% sure. And she nodded a lot too.

I can?t say, and neither could she say that it?s definitely a done deal, and that the contracts have all been signed, with all the ?i?s dotted and the ?t?s crossed.

She told me that are a few details that are still being negotiated which she couldn?t get into. But since she did tell me that the film starts shooting in April, it?s highly unlikely that talks are going to suddenly and horribly fall apart at this point."

pjswfu7z.jpg

"I'm so excited because I'm going to wear a body suit," she told E!. "It will be from neck down so it will cut out time and the blisters." The body paint caused her to have skin irritations and a doctor even had to be called to the set.

She also said that she starts filming "May-ish. I haven't read the script yet. I haven't had 30 minutes. They literally gave me the script and I was like, 'I can't read this until Monday.'"

Co-starring Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, Nicholas Hoult, Anna Paquin, Ellen Page, Shawn Ashmore and Peter Dinklage, the Bryan Singer-directed film will hit theaters on July 18, 2014.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=100992

You know, she's always had some form of clothing on in the comics, it's not like she has to be nude like the movies have her. What about that white dress thing she's had on?

I'd heard she had a helluva case of contact dermatitis from the paint & appliances in the first film, so the bodysuit isn't really a surprise. The last thing she needs is downtime what with her filming schedule for the next few years; X-Men & Hunger Games sequels and a film for David O. Russell. Busy girl, and now more so after getting that Oscar.

I'd heard she had a helluva case of contact dermatitis from the paint & appliances in the first film, so the bodysuit isn't really a surprise. The last thing she needs is downtime what with her filming schedule for the next few years; X-Men & Hunger Games sequels and a film for David O. Russell. Busy girl, and now more so after getting that Oscar.

Yeah she's uber busy now

I believe that X-Men: First Class was the best of the X-men movies. So naturally I was dissapointed when I discovered that Matthew Vaughn would not be directing this one too. X-1, X-2 were "okay" and X-3 was an abomination; so it was extremely refreshing with an new cast in First class; and the acting (especially by Fassbender and McAvoy was beyond reproach and carried the movie).

It would now appear that Bryan Singer; director of Superman Returns is taking helm; and has essentially brought back the old cast. I now expect this film to be DOA, so I can not possibly be dissapointed.

I believe that X-Men: First Class was the best of the X-men movies. So naturally I was dissapointed when I discovered that Matthew Vaughn would not be directing this one too. X-1, X-2 were "okay" and X-2 was an abomination; so it was extremely refreshing with an new cast in First class; and the acting (especially by Fassbender and McAvoy was beyond reproach and carried the movie).

It would now appear that Bryan Singer; director of Superman Returns is taking helm; and has essentially brought back the old cast. I now expect this film to be DOA, so I can not possibly be dissapointed.

He was also a producer of First Class and he was actually the director of X-Men and X2. Also, even if he wasn't directing this one we would still be getting the same cast structure because the story, Days of Future Past, kind of calls for it.

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Omar-Sy.jpg

That movie was fabulous.

I believe that X-Men: First Class was the best of the X-men movies. So naturally I was dissapointed when I discovered that Matthew Vaughn would not be directing this one too. X-1, X-2 were "okay" and X-2 was an abomination; so it was extremely refreshing with an new cast in First class; and the acting (especially by Fassbender and McAvoy was beyond reproach and carried the movie).

I agree. First Class was amazing.

pjmrpt2n.jpg

Halle Berry confirms Return

Now, speaking with Black Tree TV while promoting The Call, Berry confirms that she will indeed be back as Ororo Munroe. "Yeah. I'm excited too. The fans really love Storm, and so I'm really happy that it's worked out that way. No matter what my part will be or won't be, to be a part of that is always a good thing. I love it." Halle Berry joins an already impressive ensemble cast.

Storm was left in charge of the school more or less at the end of 3 so she'd have to be in this, to some extent anyways.

First Class was amazing until the last 30 minutes when it became "generic action movie", but the style of the remainder of the film was awesome (for what it was).