X-Men: Days of Future Past

<3 Cyclops! Favorite X-Men, was actually upset they had Havoc in the first movie and no Cyclops seeing as he is the younger brother :)

He was actually....but he seemed a bit younger than he should have been. It's just a rumor (hasn't been confirmed by the writers), but honestly.....they showed Storm in it and made it pretty obvious it was Cyclops (playing baseball, with red glasses, looking similar to the kid who played him in Origins), there's no way it wasn't.

He was actually....but he seemed a bit younger than he should have been. It's just a rumor (hasn't been confirmed by the writers), but honestly.....they showed Storm in it and made it pretty obvious it was Cyclops (playing baseball, with red glasses, looking similar to the kid who played him in Origins), there's no way it wasn't.

Yeah, I caught that at the time when I watched it but it really doesn't count imo :)

• 2 weeks later...

This is a good way to have some closure for Last Stand. It wasn't very good, it ended weird, and sort of left you wanting more... but not really. Will be a great way to wrap that trilogy up, so this one can push forward. Very smart.

I am not excited about this movie. Do not get me wrong. X-Men First Class is my favorite X-Men movie; followed by Wolverine, but I do not have any faith in Bryan Singer. He is just terrible. I KNEW things were looking bad when Matthew Vaughn, who directed First Class ( and Kick-ass, Stardust and Layer Cake) dropped out.

Bryan Singer directing a new X-Men movie. Call me sold as X-Men, X-Men 2 and First Class were all really good movies.

Matthew Vaughn directed First Class.

For some reason I totally forgot about Hugh Jackman. I hope they get Ellen Page (Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat) too.

I do not see how she could possibily be in this movie. She was a teenager during the X-Men movies; and this is primarly about the First Class.

I do not see how she could possibily be in this movie. She was a teenager during the X-Men movies; and this is primarly about the First Class.

Read up on the days of future past storyline. She plays a pretty major role.

Hint: time travel.

• 1 month later...

Yes! All that's left now is Halle Berry (Aurora Monroe/Storm), James Marsden (Scott Summers/Cyclops), and a couple of other actors from X-Men: First Class.

Yes! All that's left now is Halle Berry (Aurora Monroe/Storm), James Marsden (Scott Summers/Cyclops), and a couple of other actors from X-Men: First Class.

I hope Storm returns

I guess Singer wants to come in and kill off the rest of the characters he didn't get before?

Are you trying to imply that he shouldn't have killed off Toad, Sabertooth, Stryker and Lady Deathstrike?

• 3 weeks later...

0vSHm.jpg

Now, an anonymous source for MTV Geek reveals who exactly he's playing: Boliver Trask, inventor of the Sentinels. This would make sense, due to the Sentinels' inclusion in the film is all but confirmed. "First introduced in Uncanny X-Men #14 in 1965, the character was an inventor and anthropologist who was threatened by the increasing number of mutants popping up in society. So naturally, he did what any anthropologist would do, and created gigantic robots called Sentinels to protect humans and hunt down mutants. Trask eventually finds out that the X-Men aren't so bad and ends up sacrificing his own life to save the X-Men," says the site.