best 90's compilation music cd?

so trying to find a good compilation cd set based on 90's music.

However it has to be one that you can buy from ebay or amazon uk.

Anybody have any recommendations?

i tried 100 Hits: 90s [box Set] which is crap!

What kind of 90s music are you looking for? Alternative/Modern Rock, Rap, Bubblegum Pop? Tell me what bands you like; I'll make a compilation of 100 hits for you!

Did you look into the link I posted above?

also look into comps like totally hits, totally dance, older NOW! comps, cool traxx (k-mart compilation It's rare now I got 3 volumes), universal smash hits, platinum hits 2001. I have all those.

Download these songs:

1.- Nirvana - Smell like teen spirit

2.- Radiohead - Karma Police

3.- Massive Attack - Teardrop

4.- Tupac - California Love

5.- Korn - Freak on a Leash

6.- Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, tonight

7.- Fionna Apple - Criminal

8.- The Cranberries - Zombie

9.- Alanis Morrisette - Ironic

10.- Coolio - Gangsta Paradise

11.- Prodigy - Breathe

12.- Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People

13.- Pearl Jam - Jeremy

14.- Bjork - All is full of love (Single version)

15.- Nine Inch Nails - Closer

16.- Tricky - Black Steel

17.- Portishead - Glory Box

18.- Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.

19.- Placebo - Pure Morning

20.- Sonic Youth - Superstar

Burn these.

Now you have the 90's resumed in 20 songs.

• Like 1

Sanctified has done a good of suggesting some tracks that embody the 1990s. In my mind, there are two standout tracks I can think of from the 1990s: "My Favorite Game" by The Cardigans, and "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia. Now admittedly i was only alive during the later half of the 1990s and I'd be doing well to remember much from the decade, but both of those songs I remember pretty well. They were on the radio pretty regularly. I'm not great with genres so they might not be what you want. If you're open to other really well known tracks, "Insomnia" by Faithless and the Monster Mix of that same song are also good examples of club music from the period.

Sanctified has done a good of suggesting some tracks that embody the 1990s. In my mind, there are two standout tracks I can think of from the 1990s: "My Favorite Game" by The Cardigans, and "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia. Now admittedly i was only alive during the later half of the 1990s and I'd be doing well to remember much from the decade, but both of those songs I remember pretty well. They were on the radio pretty regularly. I'm not great with genres so they might not be what you want. If you're open to other really well known tracks, "Insomnia" by Faithless and the Monster Mix of that same song are also good examples of club music from the period.

My favorite game is marvelous. In fact I regret about forgetting about the cardigans. Maybe "Eras and Rewind" was a little more iconic. I would add it to the list.

My favorite game is marvelous. In fact I regret about forgetting about the cardigans. Maybe "Eras and Rewind" was a little more iconic. I would add it to the list.

I've always liked "Erase and Rewind" as well. Maybe there's enough room for two Cardigans tracks in the list? :p

I've always liked "Erase and Rewind" as well. Maybe there's enough room for two Cardigans tracks in the list? :p

I wanted to be as objective as possible with the selection, that's why i included only one song per band. If not then my selection would consist on one third nirvana, one third radiohead and the rest a combo of grunge, electronic and trip-hop :p

Download these songs:

Now you have the 90's resumed in 20 songs.

A few I would change...Marilyn Manson....Sweet dreams

Early 90's I give to Nirvana for sure.

I dig your list.

Sanctified has done a good of suggesting some tracks that embody the 1990s. In my mind, there are two standout tracks I can think of from the 1990s: "My Favorite Game" by The Cardigans, and "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia.

Both these songs rock.

pop music! :)

Your best bet is to dig up top charts' archives and check out top 10s for each given year.

older NOW! comps

I used to have a bunch of these and still remember how I patiently waited for the new releases!

I'm actually looking for something similar, but I'm looking for Dance/Euro Dance anthems :p

only new releases I really look forward to anymore are stuff like:

Future Trance

Dream Dance

Tunnel Trance Force

Dj Networx

stuff like that.....

and FT61 had better be the best thing ever. I want that series to do good (even though I still love it) and have more epic tracks!

I've been making my own lately and I made two really professionally good ones. kinda like if Cold Front was still making thier Club Mix albums.... in that same style, while having current EDM tracks. Kinda fusing FT with Clubland.