First Trailer for 'Bullet to the Head' Starring Sylvester Stallone

pjogy.jpg

Directed by Walter Hill (48 Hrs.) and based on the graphic novel of the same name, Stallone plays a New Orleans hitman who teams up with a New York City cop (Sung Kang) to take on the killers of their respective partners.

The film also stars Jason Momoa, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Sarah Shahi, and Christian Slater.

• 1 month later...

I agree. For a 66 year old man he looks fantastic. I am wondering about the tats too. Are they real or was he filming that while filming The Expendables 2 at the same time? What's up with that?

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good. Stallone is aging a lot more gracefully than Arnold, that's for sure.

Unfortunately Arnold let himself go while he was governor.

This Bullet to the Head movie smells very direct-to-dvd'ish

I'm hoping Stallone & Arnold don't fall into the direct-to-dvd world that Seagal, Van Damme & Snipes are in.

Seagal was never a good actor, just a good martial artist. Same with Van Damme, whose career was more like a fad that ended when people lost interest in guys who can do the splits. Snipes deserves better, though.

I'm hoping Stallone & Arnold don't fall into the direct-to-dvd world that Seagal, Van Damme & Snipes are in.

saw a film the other day called maximum conviction and you could not understand a word Seagal was saying!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really want to see this film but i somehow thing it won't do as good in the box office. Not sure why...

• 2 weeks later...