Windows 8 Enterprise Evalutation: watermark removal?

I'm using the 90 days evaluation version and I'd like to remove the watermark.

I tried this tool from XDA and partially removed the watermark, leaving just that:

2624mtj.png

Any idea how to do that? I googled but nothing inerent seems to pop up. Everything is related to the RTM.

n4uqab.png

Apparently this text react to the background.

Something they couldn't implement in the title windows (set the window color theme to black, and the title disappear).

Strange priorities.

^That's not going to work.... Windows is smarter than you. Unless you can find a reg hack, you'll have to stare at the eval message until you get the retail version.

^That's not going to work.... Windows is smarter than you. Unless you can find a reg hack, you'll have to stare at the eval message until you get the retail version.

Worked in the pre release versions, and windows is in no way smarter than me, where there is a problem, there is a way

In fact, I'd say this all new more secure windows 8 is actually easier to bypass all their new security methods than the previous versions, you can install 8 / Pro without a key with the help of a 3 line text file..... very smart

If you are evaluating the software then a watermark shouldn't matter since it wont be there in your licensed version and therefore a non-issue.

Spend your time and energy doing your testing and then you decide if it's good enough for what you need it to do.

Anything else is more about circumventing the license of the freely downloaded software you agreed to use.....

but then someone gramma jean goes sees it panicks and has to push life alert button cuz she thinks her son did something wrong.... save a gramma and get rid of the watermark.

but then someone gramma jean goes sees it panicks and has to push life alert button cuz she thinks her son did something wrong.... save a gramma and get rid of the watermark.

Gramma probably wouldn't be downloading an evaluation operating system though. :)