25% off 12 month subscription. (I'm glad I held off renewing my sub to the last minute now.)

Red Dead Redemption is the game of the month. (95 on metacritic :o)

12th September - 4 December -- Scott Pilgrim vs The World. (77 on metacritic)

12th September - 4 December -- Double Dragon Neon (No metacritic score available)

5th Spetember - 23rd October -- Machinarium (85 on metacritic (PC score))

Cloud storage will also be increased to 1GB this month.

Long winded version:

http://blog.eu.plays...-4th-september/

Sweet! Time to add another year on, then! :) Well, when my TV returns, that is. :p As for the games, I'm slightly miffed that I bought RDR earlier this year when it was on sale now, especially as I still haven't even played it yet. Played the Scott Pilgrim demo, and I love the movie, so that'll be a good addition. No comment on Double Dragon Neon, as, obviously, it's a brand new game. Already played a bit of Machinarium on Steam before, and I just found it boring; I thought it seemed more like a free Flash game.

Sweet! Time to add another year on, then! :) Well, when my TV returns, that is. :p As for the games, I'm slightly miffed that I bought RDR earlier this year when it was on sale now, especially as I still haven't even played it yet. Played the Scott Pilgrim demo, and I love the movie, so that'll be a good addition. No comment on Double Dragon Neon, as, obviously, it's a brand new game. Already played a bit of Machinarium on Steam before, and I just found it boring; I thought it seemed more like a free Flash game.

Yeah, I bought RDR when it first came out. Release day, in fact. I think most people did.

At least you can play it directly from your HDD which should minimise loading. Also, I think MP will get a boost from so many people getting it for free. If you're a trophy hunter you'll have a better opportunity to bag the MP based ones. :)

RDR is a very awesome game (already have 100% on it but still play it from time to time). But the best gifts are really Machinarium and Double Dragon Neon. 2 brand new games for free is just plain awesome. RDR isn't as awesome because it isn't the GOTY edition with all the DLC, Zombies et al.