How I Met Your Mother (Season 8)

Season 7 was pretty weak compared to the earlier seasons. Not to mention the finale of Season 7 makes things really jumbly wumbly for the narrative to remain linear and in accordance to other seasons.

Season 7 sucked. And Barney and Robin getting together was majorly lame.

I found myself wandering during the season, shame this show used to be priceless now its all about Happy Endings/Apt 23

I found myself wandering during the season, shame this show used to be priceless now its all about Happy Endings/Apt 23

Yeah really enjoyed Happy Endings last year, Don't Trust the B*tch in Apartment 23 was ok at times but don't really know how long it can last.

• 3 weeks later...

was a good episode, pretty funny. Something seems lost in the show, not sure what it is, but it doesn't have the same feel as earlier seasons.

It was a good episode, although I agree with firey something felt gone. I think for me it was less Barney Stinson as him and more him settling down. I prefered his character as a single guy :p.

It was a good episode, although I agree with firey something felt gone. I think for me it was less Barney Stinson as him and more him settling down. I prefered his character as a single guy :p.

I think it's still there. But he needs to move on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meh, this series has become so lame... just tell us who got married / who ted ended up with and end the show... PLEASE!

If it was a UK show it would have ended by season 2. They know how to finish non-Doctor Who shows.

Meh, this series has become so lame... just tell us who got married / who ted ended up with and end the show... PLEASE!

Agreed. It was funny the first few seasons (and some parts still are), but the story and plot of how he met the "mother" is getting ridiculous The writers keep revisiting the Robin "love interest". You already know he doesn't marry Robin, as he refers to her to his kids as "Aunt Robin". Move on already with this. The show needs to come to an end.

• 4 weeks later...