How I Met Your Mother (Season 8)

This is the most popular and worst show on TV. I try like a broken record to watch it but bail half way usually only to try again and bail again.. It's just SO BAD on so many levels I don't wanna get into it really, except for the making fun of Canada angle they use a lot.. I'm from Canada and the jokes are retarded and almost always baseless.. for example i've never met one person in 37 yrs of travelling back and forth across CAN/USA that talks like that.. It's an American TV myth THEY made up. We don't talk like that.

I wonder how the USA would feel if we Canadians made a copy cat sitcom but we put American jokes in every episode..

We could uses the standard american joke and the we could also make up random insulting crap too..

Like how Americans are racist buck tooth hicks hell bent on invading other countries for oil etc..

BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD show !

That flat chested mutt and her nerdy irratating douche bag on and off again boy friend needs to get married and leave the show.

the rest of the cast is funny i think.. It's those two who are like nails on a chalk board to me !

Like how Americans are racist buck tooth hicks hell bent on invading other countries for oil etc..

That's made up? :p

Yeah the show is getting pretty old, it should have been 2-3 seasons shorter

• 2 weeks later...

What an amazing episode. What an original and unique way to end the season / middle of season on.

Yeah I got a bit :cry: ... but watcha gunna do?! :)

Good episode last night. Is this their last season or are they coming back again?

Season 9 (the next one) will be the last.

What an amazing episode. What an original and unique way to end the season on.

Yeah I got a bit :cry: ... but watcha gunna do?! :)

Season 8 (the next one) will be the last.

All wrong... Last nights episode was not the end of the season (it was a mid season finale), we're currently on season 8, and there has been no confirmation if there is going to be a season 9 or not.

All wrong... Last nights episode was not the end of the season (it was a mid season finale), we're currently on season 8, and there has been no confirmation if there is going to be a season 9 or not.

Oops season 8 is the current one, you're correct. I keep getting it mixed up with my 26 other shows it watch :/

Meh... mid season / end of season same sh*t to me with a different name...

:)

*Edited my post above to reflect it*

Episode 13 will air on January 14th.

• 4 weeks later...

Another good episode. They're on a role this season!

so we're finally gunna meet the mother! It was the yellow umbrella girl all along :)

I've got a feeling they're gunna wrap it up at the end of the season; it just seems to be leaning in that direction, which is a shame as I still really enjoy this show, it has evolved in a good way so much over the years!

• 2 months later...

Man that was a powerful episode! :( :)

By far one of the best episodes to air this season or of all of the HIMYM!

Man that was a powerful episode! :( :)

By far one of the best episodes to air this season or of all of the HIMYM!

I agree, its up there with the one where robin finds out she cant have kids.

• 1 month later...

lmao

wonder how the last season will go now that we know who she is?

there was uproar on facebook when CBS posted the photo of her. about 10,000 comments, most people complaining they had not seen it yet because they are not in the USA so haven't had chance to see it yet. I think it is a good end of series cliff hanger.

Is there a chance that she isn't the mother? I mean it could be a big twist or something lol

At first i thought she was the actress that plays Root from Person of Interest.

Kind of a lame season finale. And the reveal of Ted's future wife was kind of a let down. I definitely would have picked the roommate (Rachel Bilson) over her.

• Like 2

For some reason I got the impression she would be taller and blonde :D