Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac 14.2.4 Update

This what I got:

Last login: Wed Sep 26 16:21:57 on ttys000

dhcp-147-31-244-172:~ robertwolfehorsey$ Sudo touch /... /Applications/Microsoft\ Office\ 2011/Microsoft\ Word.app

WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss

or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your

typing when using sudo. Type "man sudo" for more information.

To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.

Password:

At that point it's asking for your password. Just enter it and hit enter (you might not see stars or whatever, but it still 'knows' what you typed), should work!

Yeah, just type your password and hit enter. Like Ambroos said you won't see any ****** when you input your password. If all is well you only have to input your password once as long as you keep the same Terminal window open for each app.

Yeah, just type your password and hit enter. Like Ambroos said you won't see any ****** when you input your password. If all is well you only have to input your password once as long as you keep the same Terminal window open for each app.

Thanks All, Word looks like pages now, really crisp.

I wich I had some knowledge to impart, but sadly I

am not computer savvy.

Does anyone know how to get rid of the blue diamond shaped bullets when using outline format on Pages?

I make lots of outlines for law school so I'm really particular about the way they look.

Word and Pages are comparable for outline purposes, except Pages has these silly bullets

that are ineradicable. I tried every every permutation in outline mode to remove the sky blue

bullets that appear before each numbered outline heading. Any Ideas, or should I just stick with word?

-RObert