PassStack.com - a site I made for sharing Passbook coupons

http://passstack.com/

If you are like me, you probably got iOS 6 and excited for Passbook but can't find any passes. So I decided to do something about it and created PassStack, hoping to grow it to be the place to go to for Passbook coupons and deals. The current iteration is just a quick and dirty iteration to gauge interest and feedback, so let me know your thoughts :)

I like the idea dude, just wish there was actually some passbook stuff here down under. As usual we get nothing.

The biggest challenge is going to be finding the content, that's why I made the user submission the focus of the site for now. The passes will have to come from email newsletters from the merchants or user created passes. Hopefully it will pick up once more people are aware of Passbook.

I like the idea dude, just wish there was actually some passbook stuff here down under. As usual we get nothing.

VirginBlue is going to be using it. Jesus, the phone isn't even on the shelves, give it some time for the companies to make it work.

I just talked to a restaurant owner today who has an iPhone 4S upgraded to iOS6, but he has no idea how to use Passbook. After I told him about the potential (he could distribute his restaurant coupons) he was pretty excited. I wonder what sort of push is required to educate business owners about this opportunity in a wide scale.