SmackDown: Here Comes The Pain

i liked wcw/nwo: revenge on n64, that was the best wrestling game.

yes it was good..... but WWF No Mercy was better :yes:

Smackdown: Here comes your Pain

My review (My friend and I bought the game) and we must say...IT KICKED ASS!

Bra and panty match was hiliarious! Elimination Chamber match was actually cool...

Now Let's say about wrestlers...The details is much better than previous installment..It included legend wrestlers such as hawk and animal, SGT Slaughter, etc..It is all good..Especially being in a match against uber guys like Brock, Bastita, Goldberg, and Scott Steiner!

Create a Wrester has improved lot...

Well, Trade in your Smackdown Shut your Mouth for this sequel! I guarantee you it'll rock!

Just picked up my copy yesterday........... omg :omg: :drool: Its sweet as hell.... They really did a kick arse job on the wrestlers. They look really good. I just love The Rocks taunts esp when you do a samoan drop (he sits up and starts calppping). Its been getting great reviews everywhere to. :D

I love the WWF, not WWE (meaning when Vince bought WCW and ECW it all went downhill for me), but I decided to pick up this game just to see how it is cause I heard it was supposed to be almost as good as WWF WrestleMania 2000 & No Mercy. The game probably the best wrestling game for any of the 'next-generation consoles'; all the game matches, the WWF legends, good CAW,... all make this game amazing. But the thing that really 'makes' the game for me is the blood; everyone's gotta love the blood!

yup they brought the blood back.

Gotta tell u this moment when I first saw blood..me and other 2 friends were playing against other 2 in elimination chamber..I was kane (he looks mean!) and we were just kicking each others ass....somehow I took my friend's wrestler and gave him a big boot in the face somehow the red screen flashed..I paused and asked friends "what was that?" somehow I paused at right time, it showed my friend's face bleeding close up! then the screen returned to gameplay but that bleeding wrestler was still alive but I ko'ed him with my special..

wow that was fun, im telling u that.