Tom Cruise 'planning Mission Impossible 5'

ppgu496m.png

Tom Cruise has revealed that he is planning to film Mission: Impossible 5.

The actor - who has also had a hand in producing the spy franchise - said that he will continue to make the movies as long as people want to see them.

"I started Mission: Impossible hoping I could make many of them," he told Total Film magazine. "It's a character that I can grow with.

"At that time it was the most expensive film in the history of Paramount Pictures, and the first film I was producing.

"It's been pretty exciting. Seeing an audience respond? to have that experience is really wonderful. I'll make a bunch of those. I'll make as many as people want to see... because they're very challenging, and so much fun to make."

Cruise also explained that he is always thinking of scenarios and mentally compiling locations for the Mission: Impossible series.

"We're already working on different images," he said. "Talking conceptually.

"I love travelling around promoting different movies because I'm always looking at different places, and I always walk around to see the city. I look at architecture, subways? coming up with different sequences."

[x]

Awesome. I was afraid that other guy was going to take over, but I'm glad cruise will be starring. Though I still want jeremy part of cruise's team. I hope they get the same director from mi4 for mi5. mi4 was awesome.