bug or feature? switch user lockscreen picture

I'm unable to change the lockscreen picture in the switch user account, the instant I click a user name the color and images changes to the one I chose to that users, but in between its the stock image and color...

That is a feature to use the stock one when dealing with multiple accounts, I believe you can manually save over the image file it uses though (if you can find it)

That is a feature to use the stock one when dealing with multiple accounts, I believe you can manually save over the image file it uses though (if you can find it)

thanks, but i found that disabling the lock screen by gpedit more efficient... this is the least customizable windows version ever..... and will be raped by third-party developers, see start menu.

thanks, but i found that disabling the lock screen by gpedit more efficient... this is the least customizable windows version ever..... and will be raped by third-party developers, see start menu.

You mean the new start screen that has every single feature of the start menu and more?

As regards the term raped...please find something else to use...it's offensive.