Jurassic Park 3D Poster Released

jurassic-park-3d-poster.jpg

The first poster for the 3D iteration of Steven Spielberg?s classic does a nice job of promising some big fun for the film?s 20th anniversary. The film hits theaters in three dimensions on April 5th, 2013.

x

Looks like a poster for some animated kids movie.

The best way to improve Jurassic Park is to just leave it the f**k alone.

Well if they are simply converting it into 3D, I don't see that being a big deal. I'd love to see it in 3D.

Though if they are changing up the plot and messing with the original, then yeah I'd say leave it be.

• Like 2

Well if they are simply converting it into 3D, I don't see that being a big deal. I'd love to see it in 3D.

Though if they are changing up the plot and messing with the original, then yeah I'd say leave it be.

I would say just converting it

What about Jurassic Park 4?.

What's amazing is that even it's 20 years old looks like a modern movie.

I'll go to see it again :D

Is it just me or did those special effects hold up EXTREMELY WELL!!

It's not so bad on a computer monitor.. but at 1080p on a 40+" TV, you'll definitely notice the effects haha

Wish they'd give them actual titles, and not just "3D".

getting old.

Well it's still the same Movie as before, so instead of "Jurassic Park" ... you want them to change the name to "Fun in dino land!"?

• Like 2

Being of the mono-vision variety i say boo to you and your 3D :p

However i will go to see this purely for the big screen and damn yes those effects held up well.

• 2 months later...

I've watched this on my 50 inch Panasonic, On Both DVD using a native dvd player, then dvd on my bluray, and on blu ray, I'm not commenting on the effect the upscaling had, but the effects didn't look bad at all, even today imo.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know why they insist on doing this to old films.. Jurassic Park stands up as a modern classic, and would still pack cinemas today if it were simply remastered and re-released without going through this pointless 3D-fication.

So frustrating that Spielberg has put his name to this. Still - can't be any worse than The Phantom Menace in 3D which I had the misfortune to go and see.. I'm not sure what possessed me. It was over a year ago and I'm still angry about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Any news on a UK release date? I never got the chance to see this on the big screen, was too small!

• 2 weeks later...