'Peep Show' series eight

uktv_peep_show_1.jpg

Peep Show has received a premiere date for its upcoming eighth series.

Isy Suttie, who plays Dobby in the sitcom, confirmed the launch date on Twitter earlier today (November 10).

The show will return to Channel 4 on Sunday, November 25 at 10pm.

Digital Spy recently revealed a number of storylines for the upcoming season, which include Mark paying for Jeremy to have therapy and Jeremy becoming an irresponsible life coach.

Writers Jesse Armstrong and Sam Bain have previously said that they have no plans to end the show any time soon, and Robert Webb has said that he and David Mitchell will continue to make Peep Show as long as Channel 4 lets them.

x

• 2 weeks later...

Was a great start to the series definitely. Have to say though am really starting to find Mark's character is really changing. Initially you used to feel pity for him and sympathy as he was always getting dumped on, but now it seems his character has become really quite thoughtless, selfish and manipulative...

Have to say Johnson giving the speech at the funeral was hilarious - "Survival of the fittest.." - LOL! Classic Johnson!

• Like 1

Was a great start to the series definitely. Have to say though am really starting to find Mark's character is really changing. Initially you used to feel pity for him and sympathy as he was always getting dumped on, but now it seems his character has become really quite thoughtless, selfish and manipulative...

I know exactly what you mean. I guess he's finally sick and tired of being walked over by (almost) everyone.

BTW Rappy, might be a good time to change the topic title now. ;)

I noticed Mark wasnt the same Mark as before too, the old Mark would have never have taken his girlfriends phone and cancelled the call, he's obviously had enough of the way things were!!

Highlight of the show for me? Three-o Walcott :woot:

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone else think that Mark and Jez are slightly switching places? What with Mark being the idiot in this episode by

handing over ?2,000 to that con artist, and then Jez being the one to drag him out of it at the very end.

Let's wait and see if it happens again in the next episode.

Funniest episode of the series so far, Super Hans was the star of that episode..

'Here's your Q, now it may appear to weigh in light, its meant to, its helium weed'

I was literally crying :laugh:

'Banging your missus - Thats classic yellow'

Loved it, watched it twice since Sunday night :D