Matthew McConaughey Drops to Lowest Weight

oJhWU.jpg

Matt McConaughey -- or what's left of him -- arrived at LAX this weekend looking skinnier than ever ... just as he planned.

As we previously reported, the usually buff and shirtless 42-year-old is wasting away to play Ron Woodruff in the movie "The Dallas Buyers Club" -- the true story of a man who contracted HIV through drug use in the '80s and has to smuggle life-saving medications from Mexico.

Matthew is reportedly slated to begin production on the movie in New Orleans today ... and he's reportedly the lightest he's ever been ... down more than 30 pounds from his usual weight.

According to People.com, the actor plans to keep his current weight for another month ... and then the weight gain begins.

Source

I think the biggest holy **** is 50 cent when he did the movie of the football player that got cancer.

50-cent-Weight-Loss-520x369.jpg

It always impresses me that Actors and Actresses do the things they do for various parts. Really shows a dedication to their careers. But for a paycheck like he is probably getting, I would gladly lose some weight.

• Like 2

Now only if I could figure out how they lose the weight. I weigh just over 260 pounds, and should only be about 195 pounds at the most for someone my height.

Now only if I could figure out how they lose the weight. I weigh just over 260 pounds, and should only be about 195 pounds at the most for someone my height.

This all depends on the actor/actress. The movie producers hiring personal trainers for the actor is pretty common.

But then again, if you're Lindsay Lohan, just go on a strict meth diet.

• Like 2

They pay people to manage it for them. Cooking/eating proper food with proper workouts and all that. It's easy when you're rich, but for the rest of us..

Burn off more than you eat? I thought that was common knowledge.... Stop eating junk food, be more active and drink water. There you go i just saved you a personal trainer and a dietary chef.

Burn off more than you eat? I thought that was common knowledge.... Stop eating junk food, be more active and drink water. There you go i just saved you a personal trainer and a dietary chef.

I hardly eat junk food, but being poor and unable to get work, regardless of how many resumes I send out, it's harder for someone on government assistance to eat properly.

Unrecognisable, gone to the extreme for this one! Still doesnt look half as bad as Bale did for the Machinist though..

ohh i mind that he looked well ill

They pay people to manage it for them. Cooking/eating proper food with proper workouts and all that. It's easy when you're rich, but for the rest of us..

for the above image I posted 50cent said he was on a strictly liquid diet.

The rapper, 34, normally weighs 214 pounds and is often seen shirtless, flaunting his muscles. Yet after nine weeks on a liquid diet, Jackson now weighs just 160 pounds, and appears gaunt.

for the above image I posted 50cent said he was on a strictly liquid diet.

But what kind of 'liquid diet', because that might help in my case.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0790636/
[/CODE]

"[color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Woodroofs haven?t been involved in the making of ?The Dallas Buyer?s Club,? besides meeting the movie?s former director, Craig Gillespite, in 2005. But Sharon hopes the film, which is now being helmed by Jean-Marc Vallee, portrays her brother as brilliantly as she remembers him.[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Sharon added that when Brad Pitt and Ryan Gosling were linked to the lead role, she knew they weren?t right. ?When they said Matthew McConaughey, I said, ?That?s it! They got it.? Of all the people, he?s the one,? she said."[/font][/color][color=#000000][font=Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Matthew-McConaugheys-Swagger-Helped-Land-Role-of-Ron-Woodroof-in-The-Dallas-Buyers-Club.jpg[/font][/color]

I hardly eat junk food, but being poor and unable to get work, regardless of how many resumes I send out, it's harder for someone on government assistance to eat properly.

Healthier food does cost more then junk food but I've had a couple friends that went on the juice diet and lost a ****load of weight real fast and got really healthy. Hey get this movie and watch it. It's called "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"

[CODE]
http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/
[/CODE]

But what kind of 'liquid diet', because that might help in my case.

I watched this awhile back Asrokhel. Check it out its a great documentary and it will give you some good ideas on a liquid diet if you want to go in that direction. I had a good buddy at work that bought a Jack Lalanne juicer and he went for 60 days and he said he never felt better in his life and he lost over 30lbs. He said the toughest time is that first week but then gets allot easier.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122
[/CODE]

The most striking weight loss cycle for a role I've ever seen was Christian Bale who lost 63 lbs to get to 121 lbs for The Machinist, which he filmed just before bulking way up to 230 lbs for Batman Begins. He did this in 6 months (!!) and was so big Director Chris Nolan had him dump 40 lbs to gett to 190 lbs before filming began.

christian-bale-batman.jpg

I watched this awhile back Asrokhel. Check it out its a great documentary and it will give you some good ideas on a liquid diet if you want to go in that direction. I had a good buddy at work that bought a Jack Lalanne juicer and he went for 60 days and he said he never felt better in his life and he lost over 30lbs. He said the toughest time is that first week but then gets allot easier.

If I had the money, I'd buy 60 days worth of Bolthouse Farms' Blue Goodness (1 a day for breakfast) as well as Green Goodness (2 a day for lunch & supper). Unfortunately, I don't have the kind of money it would cost.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122
[/CODE]

We can't get hulu in Canada.