PS Plus subscribers: Get an entire year of music for just

8202312179_1dc19382a8.jpg

From now until 31st December, Sony Entertainment Network is exclusively offering PlayStation Pluscustomers the opportunity to enjoy the Music Unlimited Premium service for one year for just ?11.99/?11.99/107.99 Kr/AU$13.99, down from ?119.88/?119.88/1079.88 Kr/AU$143.88! That?s a whole year?s worth of music, including the latest releases, for the price of an album!

If you haven?t tried the service before, now?s your chance. Listen to millions and millions of songs any time you like, from the latest hits to the classics that inspired them. Choose any album or song, create your own library or playlists, sync with your computer, and sit back and enjoy Music Unlimited?s numerous channels, all of which come with no annoying ad interruptions.

Music Unlimited premium service operates across a huge variety of devices, including your laptop, Android, iPhone, PS3 and all other enabled Sony devices, so you can stay connected wherever you go.

Your PS Plus offer can be obtained by going to the PS Plus section of the PS store, accessible either through your PlayStation 3 or PS Vita device. Not a PS Plus subscriber? There has never been a better time to sign up!

Non-Plus subscribers can also take advantage of a reduced Music Unlimited Premium rate ? ?59.99/?59.99/539.99 Kr/AU$71.99 for a one year subscription. As with Plus members, you have until 31st December to take advantage of the offer.

Source: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/21/ps-plus-subscribers-get-an-entire-year-of-music-for-just-836411-99-2/?fb_source=ticker&fb_action_ids=10151257539525827&fb_action_types=og.recommends

Actually quite a good deal!

I did it last night when I saw it. Seems like a decent service, and it is now tied to my PS3, TV (I own a Sony Bravia) Vita, and iPhone.

I listen to some pretty obscure punk rock / hardcore bands, not all of them were on, but a decent enough selection of music to hold me over it looks like.

Will this play songs on the ps3 in surround sound? I would dislike it if it was just stereo and not full surround.

That may be something up to your receiver. Since afaik most songs are only recorded in stereo. Would be nice to include a software option to change this instead of messing with receiver settings.

That may be something up to your receiver. Since afaik most songs are only recorded in stereo. Would be nice to include a software option to change this instead of messing with receiver settings.

Well, my reciever can emulate, but I'd rather it didn't have to, as the sound isn't as good as when it is made for dolby surround or DTS.

So far my impressions of Music Unlimited are mediocre at best. The damn server has been down half the time I try to connect. Then half the time I did connect, it was real buggy, not always saving songs to playlists, etc. I hope it is just a matter of they are getting a lot of people signing up because of this deal, and it will be sorted soon. I even looked into if I had to open up ports on my router for some reason, but also was getting the error on 3G on my phone, so I am pretty sure it was all on their end.