Corey Feldman eyes 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' return

capture.png

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles actor Corey Feldman has been linked with a role in the upcoming movie reboot.

The actor, who voiced Donatello in the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, revealed that he has held talks with the film's producer Michael Bay.

"Michael Bay and I have become social acquaintances. We have traded cell phone numbers. We have been in communication," he told MovieWeb.

"I have let him know that I support the project. He has let me know that he is a fan of my work.

"It's kind of... We are communicating. I wouldn't say there has been a formal offer, or anything like that. Its not even really going to be Michael Bay's decision. It's going to be the director of the film's decision."

Feldman previously spoke out in support of Bay's Ninja Turtles remake after revelations that the eponymous heroes have been reimagined as extraterrestrials sparked a backlash from fans.

Directed by Jonathan Liebesman, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles reboot was recently pushed back to 2014 while work on its screenplay continues.

Source

I carry a pair of scissors around with me everywhere, just in the hope that one day ill bump into him and i can cut that stupid flap off hair off his head!! What is he thinking?

I sure hope you run into him one day. :D