Naked Lady Gaga finds 35 people in her Garage

Lady Gaga has revealed how she found 35 fans hiding in her garage after she wandered naked to her kitchen for a late-night snack.

The singer was staying at a house in Peru during her Born This Way Ball tour and had a Thanksgiving meal with friends and family.

Waking in the night, she decided she was hungry again and headed for the fridge.

She heard noises coming from her garage and, checking on a security monitor, found a group of her fans - who she calls "Little Monsters" - had crept inside.

The 26-year-old was apparently unfazed by the discovery - on Twitter she seemed more annoyed by having her sleep disturbed than the uninvited guests.

She tweeted: "Thanksgiving story: woke up for leftovers in kitchen (naked)- stumbled on security camera revealing 35 monsters in my garage #why #iloveu, (sic)"

She went on: "I should be mad I guess except I tried to figure out how to slide stuffing under the door, but there's no cat-flap.

"#MONSTERFACT when gaga is asleep try to break into the garage, sing loud as possible, + ring the doorbell repeatedly #happening now #bad kids, (sic)."

Reports suggest police were not informed and Gaga decided to share food with the fans.

While she was in Brazil during her Born This Way Ball tour, she sent burgers and fries to fans camped outside her hotel, tweeting: "Im sending you hamburgers, fries and coke. I love you monsters. (sic)"

Source

I would have fled in fear. That's one ugly woman.

show us what you go home to at night

show us what you go home to at night

What? You wouldn't run away if you saw this coming towards you?

60534_10151344221924574_308671447_n.jpg

Taken from her own Facebook page. Sometimes she looks great. And sometimes she looks downright freaky.