Angus T. Jones Slams Two and a Half Men

The 'half' in CBS's "Two and a Half Men," Angus T. Jones, has just slammed the show and we're wondering what the network will do now considering he makes $350,000 an episode.

In a new video for the Forerunner Christian Church, in which he talks about his faith, he says "If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.' I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it.

"Please stop watching it and filling your head with filth. People say it?s just entertainment. Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you'll have a decision to make when it comes to television and especially with what you watch on television ... it's bad news.

"If I am doing any harm, I don't want to be here. I don't want to be contributing to the enemy's plan ... You cannot be a true God-fearing person and be on a television show like that. I know I can't. I'm not OK with what I'm learning, what the bible says and being on that television show."

Source

"If you watch Two and a Half Men, please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.' I'm on Two and a Half Men and I don't want to be on it."

I'm with ya there buddy. Luckily I don't think anyone watches Two and a Half Men anymore anyway.

• Like 1

I'm with ya there buddy. Luckily I don't think anyone watches Two and a Half Men anymore anyway.

You'll be surprised its a still a very highly watched show

Just replace him with any old douche they can pull off the streets. That's when they did when they replaced Charlie Sheen.

Stopped watching two and a half when Sheen went.

That man was the role in real life.

The fact they fired him is just ridonculous.

I'm normally not one to say end the show, but they didn't even continue it, they gave it a pseudo-development.

Sheen was the integral part of 2 1/2.

Without him, no watch.

I'll make sure to have all Sheen episodes at home and just ignore the rest, something, I normally do NOT do. (for the sake of the plot etc etc)

Glassed Silver:mac

Someone's about to pull a Cameron. :x

I'm primarily curious as to his position on bananas...

:rofl:

Haha, the retards of this world... Oh my.

If you're named after beef and your friend's called Moses and then you turn away from what you've been doing before with apparently great passion (or otherwise VERY good acting), then I believe something else is going on, too! :p

(just making a dumb joke here, no offense :) I'm not like anti-religious, in fact I've had great church experiences myself back in the US and that was with mormons - so don't judge me! :D)

Stopped watching two and a half when Sheen went.

watched one episode and it was kinda poor but then Miley appeared and I was still not interested!

watched one episode and it was kinda poor but then Miley appeared and I was still not interested!

Yeah, I'll give Miley a chance, just because it's her.

I'll make sure to run the episodes through a video processor beforehand and auto-censor Kutcher's appearance and voice.

It'll probably leave me puzzled what's actually going on, but I'd only watch it for Miley either way. :p

I wonder what he'll do with all the "filthy" money he earned on the show. If I was making $350K an episode, I'd gladly keep that job for as long as possible. Assuming of course I'm not given an offer for one that pays more.

• Like 2

I don't see this going well for the Forerunner Christian Church, the Scientologists don't like it when others try to poach their future members

• 1 month later...