Christmas present for nerd boyfriend

Hey! So I am trying to think of some unique christmas gifts for my nerdy boyfriend and i was wondering if you guys could help me out. Our budget is going to be around $30.

I already got him part of his gift which was an Adroid plush

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007IVW0NE/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00 (the green one) haha.

He does not like nerdy tshirts, he is really picky when it comes to clothes. I am having trouble thinking of some cool useful nerdy things he would like that are affordable. Any ideas?

Any video games he's wanted for a while? Probably within budget from eBay.

forgot to add he doesnt play video games much, only computer games and i think he has all the ones he likes or he downloads them

you should surf around Think Geek for a bit - they have some great stuff... just choose the type of sci-fi that he likes (starwars, game of thrones, lego, etc). The gifts are unique - he's sure to love anything from there.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/

checked there but idk i still feel like i could find something better!!!

Even if you BF is nerdy, as am I. I wouldn`t buy him exclusively nerdy items. Get him some sweets, a few cans of juice (weird stuff), some nice boxers/briefs. Maybe a USB watch, just normal guy stuff.

Does he have other interests? Is he an artists, does he like make music.

If hes a super nerd then what are his fav movies/books/fantasy ip, play to what you know hes into, and if you dont know that then stop being a bad GF and take interest :p

firebox.com

The Book of bunny Suicides

250px-TheBookOfBunnySuicides.jpg

bunny_suicides_56-thumb-711043.gif

That aside. COME ON!! i been with my girlfriend a month and i already got her 4 christmas presents, all of which i know pertain to her interests, fav things

A Google Play card. I saw them in Gamestop the other day. Get him one for $20 and one for $10.

I'd be ****ed if my GF got me a giftcard. Nothing personal or thoughtful about that at all.

I'd be ****ed if my GF got me a giftcard. Nothing personal or thoughtful about that at all.

I use to hate the idea but now after many years of lousy presents, I would relish it. :D

• Like 2

• 3 months later...