December 2012 Desktops

No problem -o ;) well you'd use a graident and then set to color or overlay or even soft light or screen if you want it softer.... depending on the look you want.... or you can go to the layer's properties and go to the graident section and do it from there as well...

Just gradient will do? No need for adjustment layers manipulating levels, curves, etc.?

Thanks for your reply. The blur part could be shallow DOF, no? I was more talking about the color part of picture. How exactly do I achieve the colors of that pic?

The blur thing can be done with DSLR camera and/or photo editor. Some can be done with tilt-shift effect in the editor.

The colors you asked about: this can be done via photo editor which can be changed via color adjustment or tint overlay, something like that...

You can adjust the photo in any way you like with bunch of tools available such as, blur, color adjustment, overlay, tint, etc. You can play around in your PS so you can learn along down the road.

I have DSLR and the editor ... I have done something like this for awhile now.

Just gradient will do? No need for adjustment layers manipulating levels, curves, etc.?

depends on the image quality and composition of the original....

The blur thing can be done with DSLR camera and/or photo editor. Some can be done with tilt-shift effect in the editor.

The colors you asked about: this can be done via photo editor which can be changed via color adjustment or tint overlay, something like that...

You can adjust the photo in any way you like with bunch of tools available such as, blur, color adjustment, overlay, tint, etc. You can play around in your PS so you can learn along down the road.

I have DSLR and the editor ... I have done something like this for awhile now.

Thanks for your response. I don't have a DSLR but I have been playing with photos in PS. But I have failed to achieve such look. What I do doesn't look good. :D Will keep experimenting.

depends on the image quality and composition of the original....

Oh, okay, thanks. Will keep playing with everything in PS.

Here is my actual desktop for December. You cannot resist the "LIKE THIS" go ahead click it! CLICK THE DARNED BUTTON!!! haha jk

I couldn't resist. :)

Here is my actual desktop for December. You cannot resist the "LIKE THIS" go ahead click it! CLICK THE DARNED BUTTON!!! haha jk

Please share the wallpaper, thanks