Dealer refused to sell car after winning eBay

update: 1082 replies and 185,425 view and that is just on that board alone...been posted on about 200 other boards around the world. I think neowin should post this on frontpage just because its just sweet how big and fast that thread has become

The winner bidder only has one comment in his profile and the seller has a right to refuse to provide the item. As well ebay is not the best place to buy stuff you can get ripped off easily.

Apparently if you read the feedback now, it says that Mark Mitsubishi is trying to get a hold of the buyer to honor the deal.

No this is officially a non-story.

Or a succesful coersion story.

Or something like that.

dealer just faxed the guy a sale form....the dealer got over 1400 email the first day this took off which was on friday. but anywayz from all the harrassment we gave the dealership they finally gave in and our giving markd the evo for the original ebay final bid price of 2600

the fine print said the auction could be cancelled early. they didn't do it and once the auction successfully ends *without being cancelled by the seller* it is a legally binding contract.

that and the flood of messages is why the guy got the car.

...And they send the infor to The O'Reilly Factor & Hanity & Colmbs, and a bunch of other news shows...

I can't believe out of all the news shows out there, you mentioned The O'Reilly Factor !!! ROFL!!!!! That show is ridiculous. I started to watch it occasionaly for a good laugh after I saw Mad TV making fun of it. It's hilarious. Bill O'Reilly doesn't know ****, he sits there with his fat hick ass and thinks he's some kind of intellect. He interrupts guests, talks over them, twists what they say, turns off their mic if they disagree with him, and lies like a mofo. The Factor is the stupidest excuse for an ultra-right propaganda mouthpiece I think I've ever seen. There are even several books about the guy and how insane he is. LOL. I hope you don't watch that show seriously??!?!