My brand new car

hey guys, I<ve just bought one of those beast

http://www.pontiac.com/grandprix/gallery.j...allery_exterior

http://www.pontiac.com/grandprix/gallery_e...e=photo_gallery

mine is all Black with tinted windows

GTP with competitive stuff..

here<s alink of the specs http://www.pontiac.com/grandprix/index.jsp...p?source=hmlnav

couldnt get my windows fully tinted because of the rules we got here where I live

Police wants to be able to see in the car. Thats their "unwritten" rule..

yup, the car is an entirely redisign from 2003 one. The 2004 version is so darn cute.

I had a 2001 before selling it to buy a 2004 and many ppl was complaining about the seat that wasnt comfortable.

Well the 2004 one are very comfortable compared to the 2003 and older one. But hey, dont forget its a sport car

that beast isnt a touring or sedan car hehe

is it paddle shifting like F1, Ferraris and M3's or is it just one of those semi-automatic ones?

nice car though, im thinking of getting the new GTOwhen it comes out or the infiniti G35 coupe

how much did you pay for it?

nice car though, im thinking of getting the new GTOwhen it comes out or the infiniti G35 coupe

sweet, I'm buying the g35 here within a few months, still debating if I want the regular G35 or the G35x with all wheel drive ;).

:drool: dual exhaust :drool:

yeah actually, I'm having fun with kids with these modofied Honda Civic with big hexaust

to get more sound coming fron there.

By now, the only person that beat me was a Corvette 2003 which got me by half a car from 0-100KM/H

sweet, I'm buying the g35 here within a few months, still debating if I want the regular G35 or the G35x with all wheel drive ;).

the G35 comes in AWD?? is this the coupe or the 4door? even if it did, i would settle for RWD, AWD would just weigh down the car, im not going to rally that car any time soon :)

LOL like you sig bayrider "Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?" and yes AWD would really waeigh downthe car.

I personnaly dont like AWD cars for some reasons.

1. Generally less performance because AWD cars are heavier

2. Dont like to change your way to drive during winters. Apply only for ppl that REALLY have winters hehe. US guys and for those who only gets 2 inch or sometings doenst apply ;)

I personnaly dont like  AWD cars for some reasons.

1.  Generally less performance because AWD cars are heavier

Actually the rear diff in my WRX balances the weight out to a closer 50/50 distribution
2.  Dont like to change your way to drive during winters.  Apply only for ppl that REALLY have winters hehe.  US guys and for those who only gets 2 inch or sometings doenst apply ;)

I live in Missouri, we get winters. the greatest thing about AWD in wet is that you have so much more control than a RWD or FWD, especially in turns.

You have clearly never driven in a proper AWD environment. I have the WRX, and AWD is the way to go. My car is light, and powerful, the AWD is unbelievable through turns, you cannot deny that. there is no performance hit, as I can hit 0-50 on sub 6 seconds (i.e. 5.3: stock)

The Pontiac is a nice effort. The only redeemable feature about it is the paddle shifting. I have not seen the car in person, but, because it is Pontiac, believe that the shifters are cheap plastick with a metallic model paint on it. The problem is that the GP tries to be a super sports sedan, and its not.

"? 200-hp, 230 lb-ft torque, 3.8 liter V6 engine"

- thats only 50 horses per litre. Compared to my WRX, which is an AWD 227hp 2.0 litre = 113 horses per litre

? Driver Information Center

- sweet, I admit it

"?? 200-hp, 230 lb-ft torque, 3.8 liter V6 engine"

?  - thats only 50 horses per litre.? Compared to my WRX, which is an AWD 227hp 2.0 litre = 113 horses per litre

not trying to start a flame war, but HP per Litre is the most useless stat/fact/info. 1. because it is generally easer to get more hp/l from smaller NA engines than bigger ones. 2. more hp/l could come from turbos/superchargers which dont take engine size into effect 3. more hp/l is less fuel efficient and ur AWD has nothing to do with 227hp. Im not bashing AWD either, subaru has an amazing system which balances and evenly distributes power to the wheels depending on ur driving situations. AWD has less top speed also.

I guess its a matter of choice. I dont like AWD because you feel like you will never lose control. Which is totally false. I have tried many awd car including wrx from subaru and didnt like this one either :/

the fact if, yes its hard to lose control on ice/snow road with awd car but when you lose it, then ur DONE. It's impossible to get back with the car. Which is not the case with front weel drive.

anyway, thats my expenrience on ice/snow road.. might nor reflect everybody opinion here..