[OFFISHUL] K.A.T.

Haters, party poopers and/or people who don't share this sense of humor/sense for cat pics either leave the thread now or get ready to be annoyed. We'd all greatly appreciate the thread to stay on topic and be respectable to all other members. thank you

*purr purr*

Dis thread iz dedicatd 2 hoardin lawts ov funny or cute kat picturez, gif's, videos an othr visual media.

If u luv kats, u owe yourself checkin dis out regularly.

trust me. jus do it.

THANK U 4 UR ATTENSHUN

TEXT MADE READABLE 4 KAT CONSUMPSHUN BY SPEAKLOLCAT.COM

Gibberish original:

This thread is dedicated to hoarding lots of funny or cute cat pictures, gifs, videos and other visual media. If you love cats, you owe yourself checking this out regularly.

Trust me. Just do it.

Thank you for your attention

Glassed Silver:mac

This is one of my cats, Whisk.

post-154856-0-08914700-1355857516.jpg

:p

I do have her doing that on a Youtube video but you all hear my stupid laugh so not posting that. >.>

• Like 1

Lately when I am getting his wet food ready for my cat Mason, he just holds one paw in the air. He's been doing it for about 2 weeks now. Going to see if I can get it on video!

• Like 1

Lately when I am getting his wet food ready for my cat Mason, he just holds one paw in the air. He's been doing it for about 2 weeks now. Going to see if I can get it on video!

Sounds very cute, I'd love to see that ^__^

Do you guys like "Grumpy Cat"? I think that cat's memes are really funny. :laugh:

01-grumpy-cat.jpg