Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

• 4 weeks later...

Will we be updating to 1.13 when released or waiting for abit for everything to be updated to work with it?

• 1 month later...
14 hours ago, pc27463 said:

built a quick ender men xp farm

Awesome, can you provide details on where the end portal is? I haven't been able to find it.

8 hours ago, Nuculi said:

Do you fancy building a Iron Farm as well?

i can just will hare to refill my stone supply first. will start it when i get on.

so need help from a admen just built a villager breeder but they cant bread probably to the gamerule mobgreffing and wood know if we can make it where thay can or if i can get 2 stacks of villager eggs for the iron farm?

Need administrator for them or do u need chicken eggs

Edited by Nuculi

Could someone with access to the seed please provide me with the location of a slime chunk near x=100 z=300?

thanks.

• 2 months later...

It has been acting weird past couple of weeks, slow loading times but it was down for a couple of days.

• 2 weeks later...

Server has took a big poop again and is down :(

NVM its back up

Can we have a Poll for a serer reset when the new Aquatic update comes out, might start the server again, its always dead never see more than 2 people on at a time

Edited by Nuculi

Are we going to be updating to 1.13 right away or waiting till there is plugin support for it?

Probably there going to wait for plugin support

I myself want a Server reset, the new update brings a load of different features, and it may also get the server with people on again

• 3 weeks later...

Can we have a server reset please with latest Minecraft build?  This sever is getting boring now, nobody comes on and i think it would benefit with a fresh reboot, could just back up the world now and go back if people are unhappy