Neowin.net Minecraft Server (Old Server)

Message added by Brandon H,

Come join the new Minecraft server discussion thread :)

Can i be a citizen?

Name i think should be Lingwo

Not played MC multiplayer so i have no idea how it all works.

Also if someone wants to give me a brief overview of what to do? :laugh:

I understand the rules and what griefing is. I see lots of houses in creative with numbers on?

Are you allowed to build what you want, so long as it fits with the whole "town" vibe?

Username: littleneutrino

any plans of adding the no hunger mod for survival?

Done.

As for the mod - ask Timan. AFAIK the idea is to run survival as close to vanilla as possible.

Done.

As for the mod - ask Timan. AFAIK the idea is to run survival as close to vanilla as possible.

ah, that still cool.. also i am already a Hero :D

Also if someone wants to give me a brief overview of what to do? :laugh:

I understand the rules and what griefing is. I see lots of houses in creative with numbers on?

Are you allowed to build what you want, so long as it fits with the whole "town" vibe?

For our server you decide if you want to be Creative or Survival (you can switch between the two AFAIK)

I'm not sure how things are going down in Creative but in both you are free to explore. If you build far away you can build pretty much what you want. I won't say 'anything goes' because we'll not want to see downright offensive stuff on there.

As the rules mention, don't build on people's doorsteps (at least, not without discussing it).. or right at the spawn point. I might start a city in survival at some point because .. so .. much .. stone..!

Maybe a liitle tutorial on how to Login into this :)

Well, if you open Minecraft then go into Multiplayer it's pretty easy - just click 'add server' and enter the details given in the first post :)

If you are super new to Minecraft there are some tutorials out there on YouTube, you might want to start with those.

If you guys have any input/feedback on how things are setup. Do let us know.

Some plans in the future would be adding live maps, and upping the slots if needed. Also let us know how the performance is, this is a cloud solution based in Tampa, FL