'Berandal' (aka The Raid 2) Announces New Cast

The second one comes out in March

Ah thanks.  See, my query was born of the feeling that while "The Raid: Redemption" was the first international release, I wondered if there were any previous releases that never made it outside the original market.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Mr. Damien, do you know if this will be released on Video on Demand around the release date? Here in the U.S. is supposed to be the release date, but from what I heard it will be limited run, ie. NY and LA.

I'd really like to see it ASAP instead of waiting a couple more weeks for the Wide Release.

I managed to check this out yesterday and words can't even express how amazing this movie is. They managed to take the amazing choreography to the next level and they managed to get a really good gangster story into this as well. If you were a fan of the first one, or just like martial arts\gangster films then there is absolutely no reason not to see this!

I managed to check this out yesterday and words can't even express how amazing this movie is. They managed to take the amazing choreography to the next level and they managed to get a really good gangster story into this as well. If you were a fan of the first one, or just like martial arts\gangster films then there is absolutely no reason not to see this!

Awesome, can't wait (Y)

How/Where, did you get to watch this? 

It is now out in select Australian cinemas. Finally we lucked out for a movie release!

Lucky, I'll have to keep waiting but it sounds like it's worth it.