Sandy Hook may have been planned along with the Aurora Batman shooting

I'm not worried if you take me seriously or not. I'm not here to please you. If you can't contribute, don't talk to me. Seriously.

Yeah... public forum, dude. :) But thanks for being the contribution police.

You're assuming I'm looking to take you seriously. I'm actually not; I outgrew Alex Jones-style zaniness a long time ago. Just pointing out that you were coming off like a raving lunatic, and that you might want to reign that in if you want to have a serious conversation. Take it for what it's worth.

Or don't, I don't care.

I find it pretty sad and pathetic that someone would take such a horrific tragedy, and try to turn into one of their completely moronic conspiracy theories.

They should be ashamed of themselves. :(

Very well said, sir.

Oh Gee golly are you people stupid? Do you believe our government is all sunshine and rainbows. If Hitler could do things like this for control what would make it any different for us?? Get your head out of you asses. We call the non-tech people close minded and stupid yet we are as ignorant as they are. Its all of you guys who should be ashamed to think nothing rotting is going on with our government.

Oh Gee golly are you people stupid? Do you believe our government is all sunshine and rainbows. If Hitler could do things like this for control what would make it any different for us?? Get your head out of you asses. We call the non-tech people close minded and stupid yet we are as ignorant as they are. Its all of you guys who should be ashamed to think nothing rotting is going on with our government.

Did you know that some people are still debating "whether" it was the Nazis that burned down the Reichstag in Germany. .... go figure :shifty:

More crazy American conspiracy theories. It's one thing to question what's reported by the media - which is entirely reasonable and should always be done - but it's another entirely to come up with elaborate conspiracies that simply don't have any credible evidence to support them. If there really was a conspiracy then do people honestly think it would be handled in such a sloppy manner? The reality is that the media reported a lot of inaccurate information about the shooting, largely in an attempt to be the first to report something new. And the police radio simply reports back what is known at the scene, which given the chaotic nature of such an event is often inaccurate.

It's sad that so many people refuse to accept reality and would rather make up an alternative narrative that fits their own viewpoint. However, given the prevalence of religion it's hardly surprising.

• Like 3

That's why they call them conspiracy "theories". A theory is not a fact. So to all you with the vivid imaginations: Back up what you say with concrete evidence. Until then, while speculating is fun to a point, it really doesn't amount to anything tangible.

But hey, whatever stirs your drink. For me, life is too damn short to be consumed with all this malarkey. Some of you conspiracy buffs come off incredibly arrogant, like you are so smart and know much more than the rest of us. Unfortunately, the reality most of the time is just the opposite. :rofl:

A mod might as well close this thread. A few years from now Perhaps you see things for what they really are. Just like most people need to see if god exist with their very own eyes. Well same goes for this. A lot of things dont feel like and people's reaction to the situation. You at least cant deny they're trying to ban all armed weapons using what situations as of lately. I understand your side and what you believe is proof. We wont see anything till something slips. But for the time being, please have an open mind about this country.

It's sad that so many people refuse to accept reality and would rather make up an alternative narrative that fits their own viewpoint. However, given the prevalence of religion it's hardly surprising.

You aren't that smart and you should quit while you're ahead. I notice you always drop by a thread to say the latest dumb sh**. You know nothing about the privileges we Americans are born with and the right to defend ourselves. I'm pretty sure your existence of being monitored by CCTV and getting arrested for talking bad about the royal family is pathetic. You should learn about the subjects you talk about before spouting the crap that comes out in your forum posts. You'd suck as a leader and a law maker. I had to say it.

• Like 1

Being open minded is a good thing. Being so open minded that your brain falls out, isn't.

You aren't that smart and you should quit while you're ahead. I notice you always drop by a thread to say the latest dumb sh**. You know nothing about the privileges we Americans are born with and the right to defend ourselves. I'm pretty sure your existence of being monitored by CCTV and getting arrested for talking bad about the royal family is pathetic. You should learn about the subjects you talk about before spouting the crap that comes out in your forum posts. You'd suck as a leader and a law maker. I had to say it.

Oh, there IS someone in this thread that needs to get their facts straight, but it sure isn't theyarecomingforyou.

Have you not encountered loss before?

Loss? Of course. Of a child? No. I have seen how grief can affect people however. There is no right way to grieve, people can be react in very different and sometimes confusing ways. It doesn't mean the American government orchestrated an elementary school shooting in an attempt to start the new world order.

Seriously, do people think before they hit the post button or what?

• Like 3

Look, you have no reason to worry since you're not even from this country. So good day to you sir!

Can anyone explain what whatever happen to the other 2 people found at the scene? They arrested on but there is no mention about him as if he existed. Please explain oh mighty ones.

Look, you have no reason to worry since you're not even from this country. So good day to you sir!

Can anyone explain what whatever happen to the other 2 people found at the scene? They arrested on but there is no mention about him as if he existed. Please explain oh mighty ones.

For the sake of discussion it's meaningless if someone is in the same country as an event that's being talked about. You don't need to be from a place in order to discuss what's taking place.

As for "2 other people", in situations like this and in most major events, there is always misinformation initially reported or information later found to be irrelevant and later ignored. From 9/11 of more planes being reportedly hijacked to the Batman movie shooting of "other possible shooters" involved to what ever you heard about this. To many times chaotic moments results in initial misinformation.

Yeah that may be true but it doesnt mean he understand how our government operates over here.

Misinformation? We saw live video on this. One in the woods and the other pin down and arrested. You cant explain any of this from what you're telling me and thats fine.

Who Boo woo... The OP said something that all of you ignorant minded people deny to think is possible. The government is you friend, The government is perfect. You people make me sick!

Who Boo woo... The OP said something that all of you ignorant minded people deny to think is possible. The government is you friend, The government is perfect. You people make me sick!

We're not the ones taking a horrific tragedy and trying to turn it into a moronic conspiracy theory.

• Like 2

We're not the ones taking a horrific tragedy and trying to turn it into a moronic conspiracy theory.

Yeah because everything in the UK is perfect and nothing wrong over there. Of course the US works the same as the UK. The hell was I thinking?

Sorry but something this shouldnt occur that often with people in the 20's obtaining weapons and shooting up kids. I dont care how crazy you are. This was planned out. And if you think this was a random shoot up especially since the school recently added new security than you're hopeless.

Yeah because everything in the UK is perfect and nothing wrong over there. Of course the US works the same as the UK. The hell was I thinking?

Sorry but something this shouldnt occur that often with people in the 20's obtaining weapons and shooting up kids. I dont care how crazy you are. This was planned out. And if you think this was a random shoot up especially since the school recently added new security than you're hopeless.

Yeah that's because in the uk the closest thing to the weapons used in the Sandy Hook & Aurora shooting citizens will see is the oversized phallus bats the bobby's hit people over the head with.

So, basically every time something happens that is unthinkable (read: the senseless killing of 20 children), a conspiracy theory is baked. I guess it's just a way for some people to put things like this in a nice neat little box instead of facing the fact that it just doesn't make sense.

Yeah that may be true but it doesnt mean he understand how our government operates over here.

Misinformation? We saw live video on this. One in the woods and the other pin down and arrested. You cant explain any of this from what you're telling me and thats fine.

Who made a rule that says you have to live in the US to understand the US gov? Do they not have access to the exact same info as anyone who lives in the US? Do they not have the ability to study how our gov works? Use your head, not living in a country in no way means you don't have the ability to understand it's gov and how it works.

And yes on both 9/11 and during the Batman movie theater shooting, reports being made on live TV ended up not being legit in the end. The police may have very well stop and even handcuffed 2 other people, that in no way means it equates to the shooting itself. For all you know they were 2 people in the wrong place at the wrong time and the cops not taking any chances during a situation that wasn't fully understood at that time, took those 2 people into custody for everyone's safety. Later they may have realized they were just 2 people in a wrong place wrong time situation. That's not something that's going to make the news if they were let go.

It's a bit ironic how you tell someone who doesn't live in the US they can't understand the gov, yet you are making huge assumptions based on minor bits of information released while completely ignoring the fact that not ALL and EVERY aspect information is being reported or that you could have possibly missed such a minor piece of information that it wasnt reported on more then once. Pot meet kettle.

This is the same person that said he didn't understand having drugs in the US in another thread, then turns around in this thread and goes on about some vast conspiracy based on small tidbits of information. Clearly he doesn't understand much.

I have a question for those who think the government is out to get them... why don't you leave? If I lived in a place where I thought my government was going to hurt me or other civilians as part of the "New World Order" I'd sure as hell get out of dodge.

ALSO.. if they're willing to kill innocent children to further "the cause"... why wouldnt they kill you for "figuring it out"? The fact you're still here posting about it means you're full of s***.