Could you rate my game and give me some feedback

yep the textures that are on the screenshots are not the best and i will have to change them. They got all morphed because it needs special width and hight.

About the joystick I made that the whole background the, whole screen as a joystick so you can put your finger in the corner or anywhere on the screen and you will control the player the same way

Phone calls are googleplay thing they just give the developer the statistics of the phone that the game was downloaded on every game has that

good idea but I would give it a theme. More like a robotron type atmoshpere and not just circles and such. your saving little people or creatures from the bad guys or something like that.

It needs character.

Also have your controls in just one location otherwise your finger is always in the way. Changing the background color really adds no value. It's a design feature that seems just to be there because you learned how to do it. Maybe static backgrounds for each level. Make the point system smaller and bolder.

good idea thank you

plus i just made this video on how the touch screen works in the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cZmwJPfYLk&feature=youtu.be

but yes i do like your feedback guys

please keep them comming ,you are giving me some good info here :)

LOL at the F**K when you died!

Dev isnt good at his own game :laugh: (just kidding)

Looks cool, I'd play but I dont have android

LOL at the F**K when you died!

Dev isnt good at his own game :laugh: (just kidding)

Looks cool, I'd play but I dont have android

not GOOD cmon i made 955 hahaha

and thank you

The gameplay looks fun, others have mentioned the graphics are a bit plain but hey...

I get why the score is transparent but if I were to throw a suggestion I would probably change that to a smaller, opaque number on the top left corner add the high score next to it in different colour so you know what target you have to beat. I'm no game designer though so perhaps my comments mean nothing. :laugh:

Also I think when you get hit by a red orb something should happen like an explosion or something. Give the game a reason to end (complete destruction) rather than it just being because you hit a red one. :p

• Like 2

thank you for downloading it if you some how pass 1000 let me now :)

The gameplay looks fun, others have mentioned the graphics are a bit plain but hey...

I get why the score is transparent but if I were to throw a suggestion I would probably change that to a smaller, opaque number on the top left corner add the high score next to it in different colour so you know what target you have to beat. I'm no game designer though so perhaps my comments mean nothing. :laugh:

Also I think when you get hit by a red orb something should happen like an explosion or something. Give the game a reason to end (complete destruction) rather than it just being because you hit a red one. :p

that is a great idea thank you :)

Just a couple of corrections to the 'Game Over' text, that I think would make it look better:

"You lost control over your ship, and crashed into an asteroid field... You and all of your crew members are now dead because you didn't read the manual for driving a space ship!"

Also,

"Post your high scores to:" reads better.

It's just a suggestion. :p

As for the gameplay, it looks like fun... I'll definitely give it a try later! ^^

Just a couple of corrections to the 'Game Over' text, that I think would make it look more professional:

It's just a suggestion. :p

As for the gameplay, it looks like fun... I'll definitely give it a try later! ^^

THANK YOU :)

i know somebody is going to fix that text :)

my eng is not the best plus i have a dyslexia so i said f it xD

i am changing the text as we speak :)

one more time THANK YOU for the feedback :)