Jurassic World (2015)

I'm gonna go with they are trained. I think it makes sense.. kinda like the Mosasaurus we saw in the trailer. It was trained like your Orca or Dolphin in this case. So I think that's more plausible. 

Also what is with Chris Pratt's character riding on a bike with Raptors? Are we getting that story where they have controlled Raptors?

I would like to hope they are running away from something maybe, not necessarily interested in eating when they are possibly on the menu?

No T-rex in that trailer that I spotted? Kinda feels less like Jurassic Park if there isn't one :(

Apparently the trailer annoyed a lot of people - here

What these people fail to realize is that these creatures aren't really dinosaurs, they have always essentially been science experiments made to look like Dinosaurs.

Trailer looks really good, very curious to see this modified dinosaur!

We need it to fight a T-REX :D

Considering the T-Rex was killed by the Spinosaurus in JP3...(as crappy as the movie was) It should stand no chance against the genetically modified Dino.

Ok didn't care for the trailer.... the movie is nothing more than a reboot.

I don't think this is classified as a reboot.  The continuity is still there, it's just been modernised... which makes sense given it's set 20 years after the first!

I for one am looking forward to it.

I read on Deadline I think (maybe Cinemablend) that those Raptors are either tamed or just being "aimed" at a target and Pratt's character has some sort of pheromone type thing on him or something.

That's too much HL2...

pY74XL.png

Good, that gate really looks fake and out of place (the fire, for example).

I liked it *gasp* more than the film actually, but it wasn't received that well apparently.

I found it much better than any of the sequels at any rate.

Story aside, some of the gameplay elements weren't that interesting, though.