I actually have an active interest in several console games for once

I own every current, and previous generation console (ans still have a dreamcast), and have hundred's of console games.

Since the decline (or lack) of JRPG's in the current generation (compared to say Playstation 2 era...) despite building up large Xbox360 and PS3 libraries... I've lost a lot of interest in console games. The prospect of no backwards compatibility on future Sony/Microsoft hasn't helped.

I've been passively playing around with the WiiU, 360 collects dust, and PS3 is my dvd/blu-ray/netflix/crunchyroll player.

That being said, WiiI U has rekindled interested me in console games I've not felt in a while.

(Links to youtube trailers)

Wii U titles

• - Looks like a Xenogears / Xenoblade Chronicles game (by same creators) with HD graphics
  • - Loved the first one (also like Bullet Witch on 360 but wish there was a sequel)
  • - unless this turns in to a strategic turned based game :(

PS3 Titles

• - When Level 5 game developer and Studio Gibil animation studio join forces
  • - Still wish the go back to older sytle PS2 Atelier series... but will take what I can get.

Wii

• - I still value game play / story over graphics but so wish this was in HD

Sorry about no xbox360 titles catching my eye, I don't dislike the system, loved Halo Reach especially.

I'm a bit irked about having to re-buy Nintendo Virtual Game "WiiU" versions again (even at significant discount).

But re-releasing Zelda Windwalker in HD and adding Virtual Game Boy Advanced games soften's the blow a bit.

The only console game that I'm interested in at the moment is Halo 4. And the main reason I'm interested in it is to see how the story progressed from Halo 3. I'm surprised you didn't mention that game considering what you said about Halo: Reach.

I was looking forward to Colonial Marines, but I'm getting that horrid sinking feeling it'll be a balls up. I truly hope not, but we'll see how it goes.

Other than that, I think the only games I'm looking forward to on any platform are DayZ (but doubt I'll have time to play it properly) and I wouldn't mind going through the Yakuza series from start to the most recent/anticipated.

I've tried to like console gaming I have an xbox360 and wii but computers do everything better except for platformers like mario ( you can sit back on ur bed and drink alittle something)..... NO point

The only console game that I'm interested in at the moment is Halo 4. And the main reason I'm interested in it is to see how the story progressed from Halo 3. I'm surprised you didn't mention that game considering what you said about Halo: Reach.

As I get older my hand eye coordination / response time is not what it use to be.

I can still do FPS well on pc, but not so much on console anymore.

As it stands, I'm going to have to re-buy Borderlands 2 for pc.

Console games action based have not given me problems, FPS on console games having to aim projectile style weapon have.

Halo Reach (Single Player) was a blast, and online, I tend to average in the middle of the matches.

Ni No Kuni and Dragons Dogma have both rekindled, for the time being, my interest in rpgs. I just cant get enough of both of those games at the moment.

You might have seen me talking about Dragons Dogma on another thread... I'm trying to get more people to recognize it. It is a pretty under rated and very under publicized game. But with an expansion coming out in April that will cost $40 bucks and contain the full version of the game... I'd recommend holding back on buying the game at the moment until the expansion arrives. And if you like the Anime "Beserk", you will enjoy this, as it gives nods to the title, with armor sets, characters, and even the last boss of Zod.

Ni No Kuni and Dragons Dogma have both rekindled, for the time being, my interest in rpgs. I just cant get enough of both of those games at the moment.

You might have seen me talking about Dragons Dogma on another thread... I'm trying to get more people to recognize it. It is a pretty under rated and very under publicized game. But with an expansion coming out in April that will cost $40 bucks and contain the full version of the game... I'd recommend holding back on buying the game at the moment until the expansion arrives. And if you like the Anime "Beserk", you will enjoy this, as it gives nods to the title, with armor sets, characters, and even the last boss of Zod.

Your not the only one that's I've heard talk about Dragon's Dogma, I actually forgot about it. Will defiantly keep an eye out of re-release w/ expansion.

I hope the next gen 'adult' themed games would be more like the 'The Getaway' games on the PS2, I didn't mind the language or the nudity

Had played BMX XXX for hours on end, purely for research, of course :p