'Branding' Windows

OK, well do you know how HP computers come equipped with a icon right under the 'Run' icon in the start menu? Wel, I want to know how to do this. Actually, I know how to do it, but I want to burn this into the ISO and have it ready so when I install, it'll also install that linking to where I would like it to and displaying the icon I want it to display.

Thing is, I don't know how to implement it into the ISO w/ the icon so it'll be under the 'Run'.

If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated. Please, help comments only. :)

Thanks in advance.

OK, well do you know how HP computers come equipped with a icon right under the 'Run' icon in the start menu? Wel, I want to know how to do this. Actually, I know how to do it, but I want to burn this into the ISO and have it ready so when I install, it'll also install that linking to where I would like it to and displaying the icon I want it to display.

Thing is, I don't know how to implement it into the ISO w/ the icon so it'll be under the 'Run'.

If anyone can help me, it would be much appreciated. Please, help comments only. :)

Thanks in advance.

Use SYSPREP.

Look for Manufacturers Icon.

What I want to do is edit the ISO, so I can burn the 'brand' into the ISO. So, if I go and install it on someone else's computer, then it'll have the icon that I put by editing/adding something to the ISO to have this done.

Like, I get a clean ISO and implement the icon so that on every computer I install it on, it'll have that 'brand'.

Edit: O, SYSPREP does do what I mean, but is it possible to burn it onto a cd and not put it on a harddrive?

Do a SYSPREP, then Ghost the image to CD.

OK, so how do I do all this. I have to run SYSPREP and it'll add the icon and stuff then I just ghost the image or something? Or is there something else that I have to do?

Edit: Also, what exactly does SYSPREP do and where can I download it?

My Compaq/HP laptop has a program called BrandIt in the program files folder. I've been wondering what I can do with it. I think it adds the Compaq logo to the system properties page in the control panel. I will test soon.

Do a SYSPREP, then Ghost the image to CD.

well t tell the truth i have never evr heard of SYSPREP i will google it l8a but i second the Norton Ghost part do ya customizing the ghost whala most time it is quicker than reinstalling the OS thru XP install ;)