Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Just saw it with my wife. I think I got myself too excited or set the bar too high. No particular wow factor, but it is a fun movie, and except in a very few scenes, the visuals are fantastic. Bring on the sequel!

Thanos appears! Thanos speaks! Rocket rocks!

Watched it earlier with my daughter -- good flick, we both enjoyed it quite a bit.  Was expecting it to be cheesy but was plenty of fun to watch. Three years for the next one...

I was very impressed with the movie I try to rate films by how many times I look at my watch. Never looked once during the film. It was great.

Great movie, up there with The Avengers in the 10/10 score easily. 

Word of mouth is really spreading on this one. I can see it on my facebook feed were people who don't normally like the comic book stuff are enjoying it and telling others to go see it.

It's at $94 million, less than what the hype-estimates had it at, which was $100mil or more.  It's a record for August but not the biggest opening weekend in 2014 iirc.

Such a fantastic movie. Loved the action and the comedy elements and of course the soundtrack. What a killer soundtrack. Can't wait for the Blu-Ray!