google calender

Yep, I just checked myself and I have one calendar. But I do have the ability to add other calendars if I want.

I suggest asking whoever set up the account to recommend to you the calendar that you should be using.

Is it possible to send event notification by email in a precise time ? It seems to me that google calender does not support minutes ....is it true that only notification works on hourly basis ?

I'm planning to set an event notification to pay insurance premium in next month due date ....I want to set time as 9.22 AM in the morning to get a reminder so that I don't miss due date.

Is it possible in google calender ? I don't know if there is any other reminder application exists .....but seems google calender can help me in this regard.

I want both SMS and email notification so that I don't forget to pay Insurance premium on right time.

How google calender can help me ? how do I configure to achieve this.

Seems very strange to do it exactly at 9.22AM, If it had to be so exact it might even be worth doing it at 9.15AM to give yourself 7 minutes to prepare for that exact moment. If you really insist on this maybe look at something like IFTTT

Seems very strange to do it exactly at 9.22AM, If it had to be so exact it might even be worth doing it at 9.15AM to give yourself 7 minutes to prepare for that exact moment. If you really insist on this maybe look at something like IFTTT

Ok. ...9.15 is also OK....but how do I set minutes ? I'm stuck here. I don't know where to set minute.

I have my Personal Calendar, My Work Exchange Calendar is synced to it, as well as having my Wife's Calendar attached as well on Google Calendar (that way it syncs with my phone better)

Ok. ...9.15 is also OK....but how do I set minutes ? I'm stuck here. I don't know where to set minute.

I just checked mine... If I edit the event, then it gives me a drop down list in half hour increments but I am also free to type in over the top of it down to the exact minute. I can also "add a reminder" and choose how many minutes/hours/days/weeks I want to be reminded in advance and by which notification method.