10 Reasons Why You Shouldn

that is actually a rather well written propaganda piece to trick people into playing the game.

Only reason not to play it is if you want...reason. If you enjoy the sensation of having your mind raped by the dev team, its GOTY

Agreed, one of the best games ever. I was skeptical when I started it, but the bulk of it is amazing. Sure, anything can be analyzed and shown to be derivative, but its so mind screwy, so convoluted, and such a tribute to gaming that I have to love it dearly. Plus it makes Inception look about as complex as a History Channel WWII special.

I'm yet to play that game... I really wonder if it's really going to be a good one... currently finished Bioshock 1 and starting 2, when I finish it I may give it a try but seriously, they are good games, not great so far. (and the 10 reasons are pure sarcasm :D indeed they describe everything that it's wrong with gaming nowadays but hardly making any reference to this game :p)

This is one of the best games I've played in a long time.

That being said, because it's so good, it can suffer from offer hype / unrealistic expectations.

If I had to give this game a School Grade, it's a solid "A".

Just don't expect it to end hunger, create world peace, etc.

I like it better then Bioshock 1, and 2.

• Like 1

Never finished Bioshock because it was just too damn depressing and didn't even bother buying Bioshock 2. I've been hearing good things about this one though so might give it a try. Is it necessary to have played the first two games to grab the plot?

Is it necessary to have played the first two games to grab the plot?

Nah, you'll be fine without the first two, although they're worth playing as well. Infinite's the best of the bunch but the other two are fun too. You will want to play 1 and 2 in order though, those two do rely on each other story wise.

Hey Asher if you thought the first one was depressing please don't play this. At least not close to a window.

Playing the first two isn't mandatory clearly, but a lot of the wow stuff and references will be lost on you, as this is basically one huge tribute type game.