How to lock your mouse inside a game on a dual monitor setup.

You just saved my ass in counter-strike. i looked this up in the middle of a match because someone was on my left flank rushing me and I slid my mouse as hard as I could to get the kill, my mouse goes off screen and I click... I get taken out of the game, ultimately killing myself.

it doesnt happen often but if i had to show someone the problem i could repeat it on my first try. the game doesnt have enough gravity to keep my mouse inside the 1920x1080 frame

never again.

btw made an account because there was too much hate in the top comments saying this app is "outdated" or "no recent games have this problem" I just had to say, thanks for the post.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Rarely I come across this issue, usually older games that didn't understand dual monitors, or just cheap games with cheaper coders :p

I had the issue with World of Tanks and Europa Universalis IV.

Swap Screen fixed it.

Thanks for the how-to !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to bump an old topic if that's not allowed, I am brand new here but in the first post all I can see is Today I. Is there a download link or something? 

Thanks,
CSMAN

• 9 months later...

Another plonker who created an account just so I can give kudos.

I was going to "try" to write some crazy script or app just to do this for a really simple game I downloaded, now I have saved myself a whole day of hacking.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

yeah ok no this is not working i even turned up the option for the resistence to be a max and put all the right hotkeys in there but it still won't work and im getting angry cause i can't play a game without me tabing out from going to the other screen when i move