First Official Still From R.I.P.D

pjsxffry.jpg

The Dark Horse comic R.I.P.D. is adapted by Universal Pictures with this fantasy crime film focusing on a newly deceased cop (Ryan Reynolds) who's drafted into a squad of zombie cops that battle the supernatural. Red's Robert Schwentke directs, with Jeff Bridges co-starring as his partner and Kevin Bacon playing the villain.

R.I.P.D also stars Kevin Bacon, James Hong, Marisa Miller, Mary-Louise Parker, and Stephanie Szostak and hits theaters July 19th 2013.

Always ironic Hollywood stars are generally anti-gun, yet we get movies like this :rofl: hypocrisy at it's finest

+1

On the subject of their guns though, wonder what they are shooting out of an 8 inch cylinder, lol.

Always ironic Hollywood stars are generally anti-gun, yet we get movies like this :rofl: hypocrisy at it's finest

Indeed. It's part of the cultural problem, as guns down feature anywhere near as prominently in films from other countries.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Supernatural Men In Black to me.

Edit : Tho it still looks worthwhile to check out!

I was going to say the exact same thing, its MiB but with ghost/dead souls or whatever you want to call it. I probably wont be watching this one.

Irony: it doesn't mean what you think it does.

I could agree about hypocrisy, but then there's a difference between playing a role in a movie and real life.

This whole movie sounds weird, but I haven't read the comic so I dunno. Is either gonna be awesome or so so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...