iPhone 5 bluetooth to Windows 7 laptop

Having a problem. I used to be able to connect my iPhone to my Dell latitude E6420 laptop, but I haven't done it in SOO long. Well, I just tried to pair it up with it again to listen to some music from my phone and it goes through everything right, but when it pops up trying to install the drivers for it, it fails everytime. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting, etc.. NOTHING works.. Any ideas? See pictures below

post-119661-0-70758500-1367339552.png

I'm not sure I can help you with your problem, but I am a bit curious about your setup. What do mean "listen to some music from my phone"? Are you setting up your DELL laptop be an A2DP receiver or something like that?

If that is what you are trying to do, you could try using AirPlay instead with something like AirServer:

http://www.airserver.com/

I use AirServer on my Mac and stream music to it from my phone all the time. Works great.

Thanks Shad.. Yeah I am using it as a A2DP basically playing Pandora through my Computer using bluetooth. It shows up like Windows media player window and you can play everything great.

Airserver looks awesome, but I don't use this all the time and just can't see spending money on something I wouldn't use a lot. Do you know if there is a free alternative for windows?

Thanks Shad.. Yeah I am using it as a A2DP basically playing Pandora through my Computer using bluetooth. It shows up like Windows media player window and you can play everything great.

Airserver looks awesome, but I don't use this all the time and just can't see spending money on something I wouldn't use a lot. Do you know if there is a free alternative for windows?

I don't know of any free alternatives, sorry. For what it is worth, my iPhone 5 has been pairing fine with my A2DP receiver in my truck (iOS 6.1.2). Were you using 3rd party software or does Windows support A2DP receiving natively? I'd test it for you, but I just realized that out of my 2 windows computers neither has bluetooth.

If you can get the AirServer student discount, $11 ain't bad...