The Blacklist

almost done with season 2, spader is brilliant as reddington but the women and her uninsteresting backstory is getting a bit boring. as for tom, i've changed my mind he is more interesting than his ex.

• Like 2

almost done with season 2, spader is brilliant as reddington but the women and her uninsteresting backstory is getting a bit boring. as for tom, i've changed my mind he is more interesting than his ex.

I think come the last few episodes of season 2 you MIGHT change your mind about Liz's backstory.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I can't wait for season 3 to start, one of my favorite shows on TV, heck, one of the few shows I watch anymore.

• 7 months later...

Well.  That was an interesting episode.  Did they really do that? Or will this new... issue ...be resolved in a dorky way.

I don't think the shows dynamic will be the same if this change is forever.

2 hours ago, DarkyDan said:

Well.  That was an interesting episode.  Did they really do that? Or will this new... issue ...be resolved in a dorky way.

I don't think the shows dynamic will be the same if this change is forever.

I don't think what was shown actually happened,  we'll see what they do in the next few episodes.

Spoiler

The actress who plays Liz is pregnant in real life btw, so I think she's still alive, like many events in the blacklist, this is probably another misdirect to full everyone.   I expect to see her come back before the season ends as a teaser for season 4.

Spoiler

My thought was that the paramedic in with the doctor slipped her something, and he was working for the people that wanted to kidnap her.  I guess they have to do something so she can go off and have a real baby and not need to bother with filming commitments! :p  The Show won't really work without the Red/Liz dynamic. 

On 4/17/2016 at 6:10 AM, George P said:

I don't think what was shown actually happened,  we'll see what they do in the next few episodes.

Hide contents

The actress who plays Liz is pregnant in real life btw, so I think she's still alive, like many events in the blacklist, this is probably another misdirect to full everyone.   I expect to see her come back before the season ends as a teaser for season 4.

I thought she was looking a bit so. Plus they kept showing her at odd angles.

4 hours ago, mudslag said:

I thought she was looking a bit so. Plus they kept showing her at odd angles.

Spoiler

I actually think this is something Mr. Caplin did, not even Red or Tom have any idea, btw, Tom is going to star in the spin-off series, don't know the name of it though, so this also works to move him off to that show as well.

• 1 month later...
On 18/4/2016 at 1:05 AM, George P said:
  Hide contents

I actually think this is something Mr. Caplin did, not even Red or Tom have any idea, btw, Tom is going to star in the spin-off series, don't know the name of it though, so this also works to move him off to that show as well.

Well aren't you a smartypants. 

didn't see the reveal coming...i  thought they'd killed her off, explains why she continued to get a credit in each new ep she wasn't even in.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:30 PM, mudslag said:
  Hide contents

Red is her uncle maybe????

Spoiler

Or maybe they're just not related at all by blood and he had a thing going on with her mom at some point?  With the dad question out of the way, next season really needs to let us know the rest, and I think it will, finally.

• 3 months later...

Well, just got around to seeing the first episode of season 4, very strong start and we get some more information about past events etc. 

• 2 years later...

So I had let this show sit a bit, busy with other stuff and other shows, but I finally finished the newest season yesterday (season 5).  Anyone else still following this?  The plot twist in the final episode is a huge one, can't wait for season 6 to start now.