The Blacklist

It's been obvious since the start just needed the proof and now we get it, good to see Berlin is still alive and played by someone awesome!

It's been obvious since the start just needed the proof and now we get it, good to see Berlin is still alive and played by someone awesome!

I knew it was him early on, they tried to fool us yet again but no way, specially when he started telling them that story about Berlins background etc, dead giveaway. 

It seems a lot of people are desperate to propose that the father isn't who we are made to believe it is.. but I've taken all those theories on board and decided stick with the most obvious candidate.

I think the bitching about "not enough conclusions" for the end of the season aren't warranted because we knew early on it had been renewed for season 2.

I'm a bit unhappy that Harold Cooper isn't dead, he was an annoying dick.  Meera was always just a CIA ring-in and not really core to the show.

It seems a lot of people are desperate to propose that the father isn't who we are made to believe it is.. but I've taken all those theories on board and decided stick with the most obvious candidate.

I think the bitching about "not enough conclusions" for the end of the season aren't warranted because we knew early on it had been renewed for season 2.

I'm a bit unhappy that Harold Cooper isn't dead, he was an annoying dick.  Meera was always just a CIA ring-in and not really core to the show.

True that she wasn't key, it's good to see characters on both sides come and go IMO.  When the good guys always win without any loses then it starts to become too "perfect" and annoying for me.

I thought it was clever that

Berlin cut his own hand off in order to throw the suspicion off him :P

I thought it was clever that

Berlin cut his own hand off in order to throw the suspicion off him :p

Yeah plus once Peter Stormare came up in credits I knew it was him :p

• 1 month later...

I'm ready, I actually hope these next two months pass by quick and we get to September again.

• 3 weeks later...

that is a fantastic addition to the series. Even more excited for season two now :D

that is a fantastic addition to the series. Even more excited for season two now :D

Agreed! Next they should totally get Bryan Cranston hahaha that'd be amazing. 

Bryan Cranston vs Spader would be amazing

it be funny yo have brian Cranston on the show  

Walter: Say my Name 

Red:  Why  you dont know your own name.  ....  Remember this time in Paris or no wait was it istamble ? Well dont really Matter  anyhow  this  guy   was   on the street corner and  he  fell  down and bumped his Head.. You should have been ther it was funny  how he did it anyway.     

Walter:  All i ask  of you is to say my name  because if you know who i am you know how hard  i can  make things for you and your family. Everyone who crossed me  as  paid the ultimate price. 

Red: Oh you must be talking about  Gus  we..  i never did like him anyways  you well just did me a Favor ' look  i  must be going  as i got some other  business to attend to but hey let do lunch next time your in town .

Walter:  Wait What  

it be funny yo have brian Cranston on the show  

Walter: Say my Name 

Red:  Why  you dont know your own name.  ....  Remember this time in Paris or no wait was it istamble ? Well dont really Matter  anyhow  this  guy   was   on the street corner and  he  fell  down and bumped his Head.. You should have been ther it was funny  how he did it anyway.     

Walter:  All i ask  of you is to say my name  because if you know who i am you know how hard  i can  make things for you and your family. Everyone who crossed me  as  paid the ultimate price. 

Red: Oh you must be talking about  Gus  we..  i never did like him anyways  you well just did me a Favor ' look  i  must be going  as i got some other  business to attend to but hey let do lunch next time your in town .

Walter:  Wait What  

Bauer : Damnit!  /walks away. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lee-Tergesen-Mary-Louise-Parker.jpg

Mary-Louise Parker hasn?t even appeared on The Blacklist yet?and already she?s getting a love interest.

EW has learned exclusively that Lee Tergesen, who played Americans villain Andrew Larrick last season, has been tapped to play Frank Hyland, the husband of Parker?s Naomi Hyland. In case you hadn?t heard, Naomi is ?tied inextricably to Reddington,? executive producer Jon Bokenkamp teased at Comic-Con.

The Oz alum will first appear in the season two premiere, slated to air Sept. 22 at 10 p.m. on NBC.

Source

'The Blacklist' NBC: Red's Baundaries Are 'Never Safe', James Spader Teases Big Changes For Season 2

SPADER: We?re finding our way. I think people will see this season is different because we?re able to play with things that make a better show, like story and character. We?re not building a foundation anymore, which is what we spent last year doing. There are a lot of changes