Assassins Creed (2016)

There better be a Jump from a really high tower/building into a haystack. Just saying. :laugh:. I hope they can take this chance and make him very stealthy..and if he messes up.. tons of guards are gonna attack.. we might be able to see some 300-esque slow motion take down of bad guys. :woot: That would be awesome. Something in the lines of..

The Assassin's Creed movie will feature an all-new story in which Fassbender plays Callum Lynch who experiences the adventures of assassin ancestor Aguilar in 15th Century Spain with the story to follow Lynch discovering that he's descended from the Order of Assassins and must take on the oppressive Templar organisation in the present day.

http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-22011-Michael-Fassbender-Dons-the-Robes-in-First-Assassin-s-Creed-Movie-Image.html

1.thumb.png.e6620b7e65f56c73dd8f83dad8f2

2.thumb.png.20a091b3d2ee224b23992c1294b8

I actually read through that today on Twitter. There was ALOT of the same question. People should ask better questions. lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had hopes for this, but all the pictures released here makes me lose some of the hope. They are all to clean and "fake"

I mean, that second last image... wtf... what's that even supposed to be... what's that armor supposed to be. the poles in the background... eerything.. wtf..

• 4 months later...

I think the trailer looks good, the movement seems to be spot on like in the game, and the fighting as well.   Now the only thing we need to see is how the plot/story holds up.

I just watched the trailer this morning and looks like it may not suck. There's hope for video game to movie adaptations. 

2 hours ago, dipsylalapo said:

I just watched the trailer this morning and looks like it may not suck. There's hope for video game to movie adaptations. 

More video game to movie adaptations wouldn't suck if the movie studios don't cut out the actual game creators in the story process.   Ubisoft seems to be pretty hands on in making this, so I hope they can keep it from becoming meh.

Fenderbenders New movie looks great!

But can we get this thread renamed to just ..oh I dunno .... "Assassin's Creed" ?

Wow, that was fast! Great job mods!

7 minutes ago, warwagon said:

Fenderbenders New movie looks great!

But can we get this thread renamed to just ..oh I dunno .... "Assassin's Creed" ?

Sounds like a good idea, title edited.

2 minutes ago, George P said:

Sounds like a good idea, title edited.

While you are on a roll, go through every movie thread Damo R. has made recently and give them simple titles :D

I have no idea why he gives these movie threats, long winded complicated titles.

• 3 months later...