Arrow

1g9z2Q7.png

On paper, the CW's Arrow appears to be making all the right moves. Deadshot, Deathstroke, Chyna White, Huntress and now The Royal Flush Gang (RFG) are all confirmed to appear on the show. Debuting in an episode titled 'Legacies', that probably implies that we won't see an origin story for the villains but one of the later incarnation of the RFG. The group has ties to Hector Hammond and Maxwell Lord in the pages of DC Comics.

Actor Kyle Schmid will portray Ace in the show's version of the RFG. Schmid was previously seen on Being Human" and "Blood Ties." Zap2It reports that his real name is Kyle Preston, a slight deviation from the Android Ace of the second generation Royal Flush Gang. No confirmation yet as to whether Schmid is indeed playing an android.

Interesting that they changed the title logo on Sky.

edit: never mind, looking back through the thread it seems that the logo is shown both ways even on CW's promo material. I guess they can't decide which they want to use.

Interesting that they changed the title logo on Sky.

edit: never mind, looking back through the thread it seems that the logo is shown both ways even on CW's promo material. I guess they can't decide which they want to use.

Yeah sky probably went with what looked more like stuff on their channel, surprised actually that sky have this and not E4 which had Smallville

• 2 weeks later...
The CW?s Arrow had an abs-olutely impressive debut on Wednesday night, delivering 4.02 million total viewers and a 1.3 demo rating ? the network?s most watched episode of anything in three years and its highest rated drama bow since Nikita in 2010. (Last year, Ringer did 2.7 mil/1.2 while Hart of Dixie opened to 1.8 mil/0.7.)

(Y)

7235145675078cda4a9fc7.jpg

In the series premiere of The CW's Arrow this week, DC Comics fans got a very cool surprise in the form of a quickly-glimpsed mask seen on the island Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) was trapped on.

As those steeped in DC history could tell you, that was indeed the mask of Deathstroke - the master assassin who has taken on plenty of DC heroes through the years. And in an upcoming episode, Deathstroke is coming to Starling City to pay Arrow a visit... and things get ugly.

While he never donned his costume, a character based on Deathstroke, Slade Wilson, previously appeared on Smallville. But as you can see in IGN's exclusive photo below, Arrow is basing their version of the character very closely on his comic book incarnation - and, it's safe to guess, the deadly skill set that comes with it.

watched the first episode and i actually like it. which would be the first CW show i have enjoyed.

I really enjoyed this show!

I hope this will be the next Smallville, it has great potential if they don't bring in all the baddies in the first few episodes.

Either way, I've added it to my weekly downloads :)

http://m.superherohype.com/news/articles/173249-another-batman-villain-is-coming-to-arrow

The amount of lower-tier DC characters appearing in Arrow is probably the most exciting thing about the show. Already there is one Batman villain making an appearance and it has been announced that another will be making an appearance. Zap2It is reporting that the synopsis for the tenth episode of Arrow is as follows:
In episode (s1e10), Oliver will meet Garfield -- a firefighter who was horribly burned three years ago, and never recovered from the trauma. Since then, he's been abandoned by his wife and kids, and he's now described as a "bitter, vengeful shell of a man." Meanwhile, the Starling City Fire Chief is also haunted by Garfield's injury... since he's the one who was forced to leave Garfield behind to burn.

Sound familiar? If you've done your homework, you'll realize this is none other than Garfield Lynns aka Firefly. Originally, Firefly was a pyrotechnics expert turned arsonist who thinks he can see visions in the fires he creates.

>

1046994-firefly_2_super.png