Arrow

I don't know why I was reluctant to watch this show when it first aired. I recently watched the first two episodes and I love it. I didn't know Green Arrow's actor was born in Toronto. I think he has a subtle Torontonian accent. Does anyone else think he has an accent?

I don't know why I was reluctant to watch this show when it first aired. I recently watched the first two episodes and I love it. I didn't know Green Arrow's actor was born in Toronto. I think he has a subtle Torontonian accent. Does anyone else think he has an accent?

I haven't heard him say "eh"....lol

(Y) I think it's better then early smallville (before it got dragged out)

yUn36.jpg

'Arrow' casts David Anders: The 'Once Upon a Time' star takes on Oliver Queen

Zap2it has confirmed exclusively that David Anders will be making the leap to Starling City to do battle with Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) in episode 13.

Anders won us over as Sark on "Alias" and cemented his place in our hearts as the dearly departed Uncle John on "The Vampire Diaries." He can currently be seen on "Once Upon a Time" as the mysterious Dr. Frankenstein.

On "Arrow," Anders plays Cyrus Vanch, a new threat to Starling City. Vanch is a ruthless career criminal who is released from prison after a long stint. Of course, as soon as he's got his freedom, he goes right back to his nefarious ways.

Laurel (Katie Cassidy) is particularly invested in taking Vanch down. When she discovers that the police can't get him off the streets, she turns to the Arrow for help. Unfortunately, the cunning Vanch is one step ahead of them -- he's looking to take control of Starling City's criminal underworld, and in order to prove himself to the lowlifes, he's got a mind to eliminate the man criminals fear most.

ARROW-Season-1-Damanged2-Deathstroke.jpg

Crixus is coming to Arrow!

Spartacus fan favorite Manu Bennett has been cast in a major role in The CW?s breakout superhero drama.

Bennett, best known as Sparty?s right-hand man and sometimes adversary on the Starz action series, is playing Slade Wilson on Arrow.

For fans of the Green Arrow comics, that character is a big one. In the comics, Wilson eventually becomes a major villain in the franchise ? Deathstroke (whom we?ve already seen briefly in a flashback, masked, played by another actor). Like with the question of if/when Laurel Lance will become the Black Canary, sources won?t comment on whether Wilson will become Deathstroke, an insider simply said, ?You?ll just have to keep watching Arrow.?

Here?s what we can tell you: As seen in flashbacks, Slade Wilson and Oliver Queen (Stephen Amell) will form an uneasy alliance on the island of Lian Yu.

The buffed-out Bennett will make for a potentially physically worthy adversary for star Amell on the series, which has been on a strong casting streak lately. John Barrowman has been a welcome addition, and Jessica De Gouw showed some compelling chemistry with Amell this week.

Bennett is currently committed to appearing in multiple episodes of the show. He will also appear in the upcoming final season of Spartacus, and has a role as an orc chieftain in The Hobbit. Arrow airs Wednesdays on The CW.

Source

• Like 1

I didn't know anything about Arrow until last week sometime. I finally got around to watching the first two episodes last night, it's pretty awesome. Some of the character development seems to be a bit rough in places (for example, the quick speed with which he makes the decision to "change" in to an ******* to protect his secret identity) but overall I'm getting great enjoyment out of it. Looking forward to watching the rest of the episodes soon.

Yeah i am really enjoying this too, not seen the latest episode yet

but lets hope Willa Holland is there for a long time :D