Arrow

Bored at home and want to watch a series that does not need a lot of catching up. I made a right choice watching this show.

(Y) its the best thing this fall (other then maybe Elementary)

Wow. I didn't expect that they'd go that route (ending) this early :D

yeah awesome! :D this series is literally the most amazing thing this fall!

I love this series been following it ever seen june.

When the Pilot played, I was sold, and have been home on time from work just to watch this show. Its amazing.

I wish the community was coming back this month too, but then I saw this show and said "Arrow, The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad(netflix, catching up)" Should be enough till February. I hope lol.

Never read the comics but I'm really enjoying the show, was a bit skeptical after the first episode but I've stuck with it and now I'm hooked!

I love Green Arrow and love this show! Have not been disappointed yet! Batman is my favorite but Arrow is very cool.

By the way does anyone know what is up at Cartoon network with the Green Lantern Series and Young Justice? Every Saturday starting at 10am they would have an hour block with both shows. Now it is just an hour of Dragon Series (How to train your dragon) I like the show and the movie but why has this disappeared from Saturday. Really love both of those shows!

708480314.jpg

Don?t look down, because sources tell TVLine exclusively that the latest DC Comics Universe villain coming to Arrow is none other than? Vertigo! However, we hear that the character will be very different from the Vlatavan count in the comics ? so much so that he?s likely even getting a new name.

On the other hand, the deadly new drug that becomes all the rage in Starling City in the Big Bad?s introductory episode (set to air in early 2013) will be called Vertigo! Dizzy yet? Odds are, Not-Vertigo?s superpower ? the ability to disorient and unbalance his victims ? will remain intact. (Dare I suggest ?That Second Martini? as an alternate moniker?) However, he?s not just going to be an effective evildoer, he?s going to be a downright terrifying one.

?He will be truly scary and nightmarish,? previews a source, who declares him ?Oliver?s deadliest adversary to date.? The new heavy is just the latest in an increasingly long list of DC characters who?ve passed through the CW hit in its freshman season. The others: Firefly, Deadshot, China White, Deathstroke and The Huntress.

http://tvline.com/2012/11/06/arrow-spoilers-season-1-vertigo/