Arrow

Deadshot, he was in a previous episode

Ah! I thought I recognised the face, just assumed it was from another show!

I was hoping this show wouldn't have returning from the dead super villains. Even when they are cool. **** in the eye with an arrow and stabbed in the eye with a machete should mean dead.

still they're cool characters, and the show is still awesome. and returning super villains is still better than an endless supply of new more and more crazy super villains from the magical super villain fountain.

I just caught up on last 3 episodes, this show is still freaking amazing!

I am calling it now the sister is Black Canary, a few hints there

• Like 1

• Executive producer Marc Guggenheim revealed that Oliver will be making a trip to Bl?dhaven but that we won't be seeing Nightwing. He also added that there will be two cities that the show will never venture to. It's safe to assume those two cities are Gotham and Metropolis.
  • Tommy Merlyn (Colin Donnell) learning Oliver's secret will have huge ramifications going forward. Unlike Diggle (David Ramsey), Huntress (Jessica DeGouw) and Felicity Smoak (Emilly Betts Rickards) he knew the pre-island Oliver.
  • The showrunners/writers revealed that they outline the episodes first and then figure out if and who from DC's roster of characters can be inserted. For example an idea for a bank robbery episode was concocted and developed and only after a certain point of its development was it decided to call the bank robbers the Royal Flush Gang.
  • Arrow was confirmed for both WonderCon and San Diego Comic-Con later this year.
  • Greg Berlanti shared that they viewed Season One as having 'Three Acts" and the episode 'Dead To Rights' was the end of Act Two.
  • There will be another guest star upcoming that will make geek fans happy. The showrunners remained tight-lipped on the identity.
  • Malcolm Merlyn (John Barrowman) was referred to as an "Evil Bruce Wayne".
  • It took Oliver five years on a deserted island to develop the skills he has so don't expect Roy Harper (Colton Haynes) or Laurel Lance(Katie Cassidy)to suit up anytime soon. However, you will see flashes of who they could eventually become.
  • In the last episode it was hinted that Sarah Lance (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) was still alive. It was a big debate as to whether the show would move forward in this direction but Greg Berlanti insisted.
  • The frequency of Slade Wilson appearances on the show will depend on Manu Bennett's availability.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Manu Bennett has been promoted to series regular by the CW for the second season of Arrow. He plays Slade Wilson in the show, and while he has so far been portrayed as an ally to Stephen Amell's Oliver Queen in flashback's to his time on the island, it remains to be seen whether this means we will see him take on his villainous persona as Deathstroke. Other actors have so far been used to portray the well-known DC Comics villain, but do you think now is the time for Slade Wilson to make his small screen debut on Arrow as Deathstroke?

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=76098

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet
For those of you not up to date on the current happenings in D.C. Comics, A.R.G.U.S. is a U.S. homeland security splinter cell agency spearheaded by Amanda Waller and Steve Trevor that's assembled the likes of Hawkman, Green Arrow, Catwoman, Stargirl and others to form their own Justice League (of America); one that's answerable to the American government unlike the one that Superman and Batman hold membership. It's probably safe to say fantastical characters like Hawkman and Stargirl won't appear on Arrow but perhaps the presence of the acronymed agency means the show will have its own version of Trevor and Waller.

i haven't gotten into this show yet but how would you folks rate its quality...plot/acting wise... say on a scale from smallville to house of cards...where smallville was a cheesy guilty pleasure and house of cards is "holy crap this is awesome" ..?

suits, californication, house of lies somewhere in the middle

i haven't gotten into this show yet but how would you folks rate its quality...plot/acting wise... say on a scale from smallville to house of cards...where smallville was a cheesy guilty pleasure and house of cards is "holy crap this is awesome" ..?

suits, californication, house of lies somewhere in the middle

Its kind of a cheesy guilty pleasure, but it does have its awesome moments as well :)

Finally, the developing team is realising the potential of the show. The latest episode is up for the best episode of the whole season. Awesome stuff

• 2 weeks later...