Xbox: A New Generation Revealed

Not really, One is a better name even if it's simple. Simple is always better.

It's not to do with being simple, Fusion is simple, it's that brainfart you get for a second when you say Xbox One, it makes you think of the original Xbox.

360 was just much better, I mean, people around me always said lets go play the 360. No one is going to say lets go play "the One". It sounds weird.

The box itself isn't that big at all really. Some of you are jumping the gun on the size.

The fact they seemed to avoid saying specific specs says to me that the leaks were true and the 'one' is indeed underpowered.

I guess I will need to pay for those 300K servers?

27mins in and still no games in sight... :/

• Like 1

The fact they seemed to be avoid saying specific specs says to me that the leaks were true and the 'one' is indeed underpowered.

Knowing MS, part of me was waiting for and now we have GDDR5!

Seriously, the cheering is exactly the same every time. I do not know why companies use canned cheering.

It's not to do with being simple, Fusion is simple, it's that brainfart you get for a second when you say Xbox One, it makes you think of the original Xbox.

360 was just much better, I mean, people around me always said lets go play the 360. No one is going to say lets go play "the One". It sounds weird.

Original Xbox, Xbox360 and Xbox One ... clear ?

Xbox ONE for all in one, in case some people are too slow to understand.

Games are after the feature and menus presentation. Calm down .. jeez

Exactly - it stomps a great big HOLE inside the PS3 MOVE. (Will the PS4 support/include Move as integrated, or will it still be separate hardware?)

Like the current XB360, XB ONE uses a modified Windows core (x64, vs. x32 in XB360). A new XB ONE controller is also included. SmartGlass and Skype are standard. Voice recognition (and BODY recognition powered by Kinect) are also standard.

Now I'm waiting for the pricetag.

The box itself isn't that big at all really. Some of you are jumping the gun on the size.

You cannot be serious? Just the Kinect "box" itself looks bigger than a WiiU! The thing is MASSIVE. Hope it means we can change out GPU's LOL

You cannot be serious? Just the Kinect "box" itself looks bigger than a WiiU! The thing is MASSIVE. Hope it means we can change out GPU's LOL

Look at the picture of the XBOX next to the controller. Doesnt look that big.

• Like 1

I'm just waiting for the next COD and new Kinect Kiddie games to be announced, then it'll truly be an Xbox event.

• Like 3

All this talk about sports and emotions and intelligence....who really wants to hear this crap?

I know the FIFA AI will be as bad as 13 or 12.